Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NameChanger

Discussion on NameChanger within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a Working Namechanger out there? I need one for my SMN skill bot.. i use AutoIT atm. (yea i know its old but it works)
Old 06/26/2006, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't need name changer for alot of things. Check and see if that has a ini. or w/e so you can just change the offsets

« Fish Bot | POS »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NameChanger
10/25/2009 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hi, ich hab ne frage, hat wer ein namechanger der funktioniert? (sry fals das falsche thread ist bin noch neu hier, also eid pls net böse =) )
FleeTool without namechanger
10/15/2009 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
Some already know but some still have problems so i posted this Seems there is a static name so you don't need namechanger to use fleetool and other tools that need static name. Depends what version of game you have use this names: PlayOnlineMaskUS - US version PlayOnlineMaskEU - EU version PlayOnlineMask - JP version
namechanger.dll
04/25/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 3 Replies
Hey everyone, sry if this post is already located somewhere else, i've been trying for 2 days now to find it but cant, im looking for a place to download namechanger.dll so i can run fleetool on my mule, the link to windower.com leads to a deleted thread, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get one, thanks very much
Namechanger??
04/13/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 6 Replies
I've been seeing alot of post with "you must have namechanger on" what is it where can i get it and what does it do lol? sorry i've jus been reading it alot and cant find a direct post to an answer. Thx