Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 19:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Jump.exe?

Discussion on Jump.exe? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 2
Anyone have a link to download this program?

Quote:
JUMP ================================================== ================================================== =====

< Description >
Start: Start Jump
Stop: Stop Jump
Rise: Height to which you rise up
Button: Button to activate Jump

< Instructions >
1.Set Rise and Button values.
2.Press Startã??
3.Press designated button to jump.
I've looked all over this forum but I can't find it.
Ryutoki is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 0
you dont want it, just download the pos file in the hacking section of ffxi, its the best program you could ever use for moving around in the game.
GamerXX is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 2
I already got the POS program, but I want to be able to jump just by pressing a button on my keyboard.
Ryutoki is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 2
anyone?
Ryutoki is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Imba Jump Hack or High Jump
09/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
Hello there anyways I am here again just for me to release this nice .cfg file to make your jumping more higher and better even though you are just using the space bar and I will say this unto you all things has a Pros and Cons even though it is very nice. ============================= : This file makes things easier for you to jump, it will make you look like a Pro like that video that I have posted below. ============================= : You will not enhance your skills because you are...
[Exploit] Jump through the ground and move whereever you want then jump back
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
Hai, in my effort to try and contribute to this amazing place =) This can work like a teleport in getting you almost any place you want to go. It requires no addons/bots/programs, its built in nicly in age of conan Here is how you do it : Simply type : /minion_falling_down Voila you fall through and can move wherever you want to go
Any jump gate, jump wall tool for 5028
06/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched the whole site looking for a tool for the above mentioned. Anyone know any tools still work for 5028 patch with the above mentioned feature?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.