Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> ffxiv (PC) Powerleveling (Combat+Crafting)

Discussion on S> ffxiv (PC) Powerleveling (Combat+Crafting) within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation S> ffxiv (PC) Powerleveling (Combat+Crafting)

Hi~ Legit NorthAmerica-based Seller here.
Selling Powerleveling for ffxiv (any class)
<on PC only!>
Discord: Andrew#8134

Combat Classes: (1 full day to complete)**
1-70 -> $20*
70-80 -> $50*
1-80 -> $70* (or negotiable depending on starting point.)

All Crafting Classes to 80: (1~2 full days per class/ ~5 days for all**)
1-80 (one crafter) -> $75*
1-80 (all 8 crafters) -> $400*

*Prices and completion time vary depending on your current level. Contact me to arrange.
**Time to completion can vary. CAN ARRANGE a set playing schedule. Tell me your playing hours and sleeping hours. We can schedule for me to log on & Level your Character WHILE YOU ARE OFFLINE!!!
***Your Character will retain all gil and gear acquired during the leveling process, it will not be traded away or taken by me.

Your account must have the latest expansion for
FFXIV: Shadowbringers (PC)

**Powerleveling can only be done through account share. Please do not share your information with strangers. I will earn your trust over Discord. Send me a message!
>>>> Discord: Andrew#8134 <<<<<<

Tags
ffxiv, ffxiv power leveling, powerleveling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moetoy's FFXIV Bot / Crafting,Fishing,Mining,Logging,Grind Helper,Class&Skill swapper
07/30/2015 - Final Fantasy XIV - 19 Replies
Dear people of ElitePVPers ^^ Please allow me to promote my FFXIV Bots here too. I worked for this FFXIV Bots for almost 8 months ( since Jan 2011 ) and have a lot of improvement from many comments/suggestion I received from my users. So I can guarantee that it can improve your FFXIV experience much much more and get you to rank 50 as fast as possible. You can try download free trial to see how it work. Here's some main features. Moetoy's FFXIV Crafting Bot Features: Support all...
FFXIV ARR Crafting Bot
04/22/2014 - Final Fantasy XIV - 34 Replies
Hello all, XIV Helper back for ARR I wanted to let everyone know I have a new bot for ARR. The full and trial both have 26 steps. The trial only comes with 3 synths, while the Full version is unlimited. http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/82/23/71912382/ph otos/undefined/P4%20trial.GIF http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/82/23/71912382/ph otos/undefined/all%20steps.JPG Looking at the live letters and info from the dev team, it seems the way crafting is, will stay that way after launch. The bot...
[Release] MMONinja FFXIV Bot Hunting, Fishing, Gathering, Crafting, Multiboxing &more
01/14/2014 - Final Fantasy XIV - 4 Replies
Introducing MMONinja FFXIV All-in-One Bot. With our FFXIV Bot you can easily go to bed while the bot hunts monsters, gathers resources (mining/botany), fishing or crafting for you. Unlike other pixel bots, our bots are 100% memory-based and packed with many powerful features like - Multiboxers: bot up to 100 FFXIV accounts on the same computer (No sandboxie or virtual machine needed) - Background mode: you can surf web or work on other things while botting - Advanced skill system - You...
Moetoy's FFXIV:ARR Crafting Bot Free Version
06/29/2013 - Final Fantasy XIV - 2 Replies
Dear all ElitePVPers. Moetoy is back, with some free FFXIV:ARR Crafting Bot for you to download. You can get it here : Download Link This bot is working with FFXIV:ARR Beta Test Phase 3 and it only just the initial version. A lot of work need to be done to other features but for now, it working perfectly. Feature: - Able to craft until material run out
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)