Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Kefka Bot - FFXIV Bot

Discussion on Kefka Bot - FFXIV Bot within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/17/2013, 14:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
You may purchase Kefka Bot at our website now:

Old 10/18/2013, 20:18   #17

New version available!

Old 10/20/2013, 12:09   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want to buy gils on all servers, if anyone who have gil to sell, please add my skype: kenykeny296
Old 10/22/2013, 19:50   #19

New update will be out by friday!

Old 11/04/2013, 04:15   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i been using this bot for past week can i can say it is either same speed or abit faster compare to normal walking and gathering bot. The main problem with with bot is it dosent scan any nodes at all so it just teleport according the waypoint list given till he find a nodes he can gather on. Most of the times is spend on teleporting instead of gathering. If it is able to do away of the coordinate and direct scan game for nearby gathering nodes then teleport direct to the nodes and start gathering it will be at least 300% gain compare to what is now.

There is also a nasty problem with this bot that it keep pressing left mouse click and right mouse click attempt to click on the nodes and start gathering but sometimes it click on player or npc and end up opening some in game window. Once any window is open by the bot gathering totally stopped and it just click on the window all the time.
Old 11/04/2013, 17:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane1986 View Post
well i been using this bot for past week can i can say it is either same speed or abit faster compare to normal walking and gathering bot. The main problem with with bot is it dosent scan any nodes at all so it just teleport according the waypoint list given till he find a nodes he can gather on. Most of the times is spend on teleporting instead of gathering. If it is able to do away of the coordinate and direct scan game for nearby gathering nodes then teleport direct to the nodes and start gathering it will be at least 300% gain compare to what is now.

There is also a nasty problem with this bot that it keep pressing left mouse click and right mouse click attempt to click on the nodes and start gathering but sometimes it click on player or npc and end up opening some in game window. Once any window is open by the bot gathering totally stopped and it just click on the window all the time.
Thanks for the feedback Zidane! The bot actually doesn't click at all, it is just targeting, and the thing where it opens the box is a bug right now. It should all be cleared up if you downloaded the most recent version.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the next update, I didn't forget about your suggestions!

Upcoming features:
-Allows users to change the bots delays, for those who have high latency or "lag".
-Repair equipment periodically while gathering.
-Unspoiled node gathering, (Cross zone gathering)
-Attaching/running Kefka bot on multiple clients with the same computer
-Auto Login/Launch.
Old 11/07/2013, 01:45   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

theres is any way to make it teleport only to gatherable nodes? it should help alot in time waste
Old 11/07/2013, 10:36   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would not it be possible to have a trial version of the same kind five minutes just to see how the program works because a $ 20 I think we can be right in wanting tested before. (Google translation)
Old 11/07/2013, 19:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizu27 View Post
Would not it be possible to have a trial version of the same kind five minutes just to see how the program works because a $ 20 I think we can be right in wanting tested before. (Google translation)
Sorry Vizu, there is no free trial at the moment. You can see some of the things people are posting about my bot on ************** or facebook page, that's where most of my customers post.

Also the you tube video is pretty clear about what it is capable of.
Old 11/11/2013, 07:05   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just wishing the updated mining paths are up soon
Old 11/14/2013, 22:45   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,213
Arrow Final Fantasy XIV -> Trading

#moved

Please add a backlink to you page.
Old 01/23/2014, 21:31   #27

Hello everyone,

First, I want to say that I am very sorry for my absence and lack of updates over the last couple months. Things have been very busy for me this winter, but I assure you I have not given up on this project. I recently just started working on Kefka Bot again after a long siesta.

I promise that everyone who paid for Kefka Bot so far will be seeing an updated version in the near future! Keep an eye on this thread and our website

P.S - I added a backlink to my page
Old 01/27/2014, 21:30   #28

Kefka Bot has been updated! (Finally!)

I just uploaded the latest Kefka Bot version to our website, Kefka Bot Beta v0.07!

If you are interested in purchasing Kefka Bot, head on over to

If you've already purchased Kefka Bot, you may download the updated version @
(Must log in to download!)

This new version focuses solely on fixing all the broken features and bugs throughout the bot. Our next update will include added and updated features.
Old 01/27/2014, 21:30   #29

Kefka Bot has been updated! (Finally!)

I just uploaded the latest Kefka Bot version to our website, Kefka Bot Beta v0.07!

If you are interested in purchasing Kefka Bot, head on over to

If you've already purchased Kefka Bot, you may download the updated version @
(Must log in to download!)

This new version focuses solely on fixing all the broken features and bugs throughout the bot. Our next update will include added and updated features.
Old 02/25/2014, 20:47   #30

Kefka Bot has been fixed after the recent 2.16 patch.

Everything should be working fine, head on over to the website to download the new v0.08 client.

Tags
bot, cheat, ffxiv, hack, mmorpg