Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa 23 ghost controller issue / Bug Fix / CONTROLLER CONTINUOUS SCROLL

Discussion on Fifa 23 ghost controller issue / Bug Fix / CONTROLLER CONTINUOUS SCROLL within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 47
Lightbulb Fifa 23 ghost controller issue / Bug Fix / CONTROLLER CONTINUOUS SCROLL

Hi all,

i've spend hours to figure out how to fix the above mentioned Problem.

I've found a solution.

Add Fifa 23 to Steam, check if everything closed all Origin/EA-Services

Start my BugFix-Tool - click on "ClearSettings"
For me, the controller had to be wired - wirless still don't work.

Start Steam (not as Admin - this will cause an AntiCheat-Error)
And run Fifa via Steam.

If you are in the screen to choose a setting profile, and this scrolls, then close everything.

click "ClearSettings" again - restart you computer.
Reapet until it stops scrolling in the setting profile screen.

Now you should be safe to play - to check if everything works well, you can go to UltimateTeam and head into Moments - if it scrolls, tab out of the game and click on "run" ONLY do that if you have an X-Box Controller connected - i've put into the tool the xbox setup, should also work with Playstation but i've unfortunately deleted this profile - you can search in the file "buttonDataSetupV1" for playstation, copy paste the profile to overwrite the xbox profile in my tool - the it should work too. If you go back into game, make sure your cursor is on the second monitor and now your controller should work as normal.

And yes... you have to repeat the whole process everytime you want to play until EA fix it itself.

VirusTotal:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Fifa 23 BugFiX.rar (7.1 KB, 75 views)

Tags
bugfix, controller issue, controller pc, fifa23, ghost controller