Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FUT LEGACY DEFENDING ONLINE TRAINER [SUPPORT]

Discussion on FUT LEGACY DEFENDING ONLINE TRAINER [SUPPORT] within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/25/2017, 09:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Difference is nobody banned with my trainer. But you guys dont know anything, your team can't do anything without steal from someone. So how peoples trust you? You just giving them unsafe cheat engine tables? Or cheat engine exe?

Peoples still buying from me, because they don't care you. They pay for undededected real hacks. Your screenshot is nothing, you talking without prove, your argument is weak, you just trolling here, stealing, hating, acting like kid. Peoples can see the difference between me and you. Just keep doing this.

Btw do you think peoples stop buy from me with your words? Just keep it man im serious more peoples ask for my trainer with your support. Only bad thing is i just loosing a little time because they asking you to me, i say it is just a troll. Anyway find better things to talk, you just keeping same and same things, i am bored. Wishing a nice weekend to you too
Old 11/25/2017, 12:37   #32

Just wanna say I've been using alxstorm trainer for a few weeks already and I'm not banned.

The cheat works perfect and his support on skype is also good, with fast updates and etc.

Also, when I use it, I try to not make it so obvious and rush the enemy all the time. If you are just rushing all the time, it will be pretty obvious you are with legacy defending and maybe you get reported.

Best to do is have a common sense and try to look legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2017, 14:56   #33

dont fight calm man .,.. ignore hate things enjoy the life ,
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2017, 17:36   #34

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxstorm-trainer View Post
You just giving them unsafe cheat engine tables? Or cheat engine exe?
Do you have any proof that FIFA/EA can detect Cheat Engine?
Old 11/25/2017, 18:23   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranaktu View Post
Do you have any proof that FIFA/EA can detect Cheat Engine?
Technically only EA knows that. This game not open source. If they want, they can use your pc for even mining cryptocurrencies. But we can put forward an idea. Do you remember Fifa 17 demo? Fifa 17 demo dedect cheat engine and don't start. You can dedect any program with a basic autohotkey software even.

When using any cheat, we must hide all possible things, it's a basic rule. Cheat engine most popular software about cheating. It's risky to use. So i don't use cheat engine on my trainers and don't recommend.

Cheat engine itself can create exe trainers, but it's still using cheat engine like as portable software.

If peoples want to use cheat engine, they can use cheat engine. Everyone has their own will. I am trying to minimize risks here. Thank you for your kindly question.
Old 11/25/2017, 19:45   #36

elite*gold: 70
If they will really want to detect cheats they will implement punkbuster. I'm using Cheat Engine based cheats since FIFA 14 and still I didn't received even warning from them. Also I didn't found anything in game code which might suggest that the game is trying to detect illegal software. I thought that you have found anything, but it seems that you are only trying to scare people.
Old 11/25/2017, 20:39   #37

I don't scare people. I just want to say, hiding cheat engine (or don't using) from any game is a good thing and must be done. It is a basic prevention. Like I said before, everyone has their own will. I am trying to minimize risks.

Why EA don't use punkbuster? We don't know it. Only EA knows it. You read game code and found nothing? How? How you read all game code? Come on it's not open source software. You can't see/find everything you want.

You didn't recieved even warning? It's a good thing. You can use your tables. It's your way.

Peoples talk about bans or warnings from EA. Someone says EA ban for "X", others say EA ban for "Y", another guy say if you use "X+Y" safe. It's not scientific. It's about experience. Statistical information. There is no definitive information. So i am sharing my and my customers experience. Plus i'm trying everything, to prevent possible dedection and i think i'm doing fine, still didn't get a negative feedback from my customers. Thats all. Do you want to use cheat engine trainers? Just use it. You are free.
Old 11/26/2017, 21:55   #38

Its hard to detect by EA... but EXTREMLY easy to detect by Players, who will report you....

Very very easy to see anytime your player rushes in full speed with 100% tackle/marking accuracy, its very unrealistic, nobody plays that good defense on every single play... your chosen player also rarely jockeys (u can make him do that but then whats the point of L.defending?)... especially its detectable when you double team while at it, your AI help defender on Tactical Defending will NEVER rush in full speed to mark/tackle the ball simultaneously with you... Legacy Defending AI however does that...

You will have to work VERY hard to try disguise Legacy Defending tendencies against Online Players...

Its very easy to see and you all will eventually get reported & hence warned/flagged or even banned if you continue...

FFS guys, just do it in Squad Battles & get good coins/rewards there and then build your ultimate team which you use LEGIT (without any L.Def. or Trainers) on FUT champions.... get good, get skilled... its more fun... trust me... come on guys...

Dont use L.Defending too much tho, you will get used to it and hence be a complete noob defender when playing Normal online....
Old 11/28/2017, 08:41   #39

elite*gold: 26
more ppl gettin' directly banned for this, EA finally doing something against this gameplay ruiner
Old 11/28/2017, 18:29   #40

Sorry Mr. carmico your name not in our customer list. You are not our customer. We can't help you sorry.

Nobody banned with our trainier yet. Still undedected. Peoples like to talk without try our trainer. They trying to scare peoples. They don't wanna play against Legacy Defending. If somebody get ban from our trainer, we don't hide it or our customers can write here. But no any message from customers. Only haters here.

Talking without proper proof is easy. I am the president of the secret powers who rule the world. Sometimes I eat my food in the sky. Sometimes i sleep underwater...
Old 11/28/2017, 18:34   #41

wtf im reading ... been using it for two months ... no ban ... of course ... you got to use it smoothly so poeple dont report but that s it... and to alxstorm .. thank you bro without legacy you have to try to much and the game starts being a work ... and not a game
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 00:25   #42

same here..

carmico is just a nab flamer...

the cheat works fine and i wasnt detected so far...

just use smart and it should be fine!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 03:21   #43

"without legacy you have to try to much and the game starts being a work ... and not a game"

LOL
Old 11/29/2017, 09:01   #44

I dont wont to play all the time with legacy defending , lets say I'm losing 2-1 can I activate legacy defending and turn it off when I want ?

ps: sorry just saw you said its possible on your first post. why dont u recommend to activate/deactivate in game tho ?
Old 11/29/2017, 15:12   #45

elite*gold: 26
you'll see guys... BAN WAVE for Legacy Defending coming , don't worry be happy
Closed Thread

Tags
fifa 18, fut, legacy defending, trainer, ultimate team