Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] FIFA 18 Draft & Seasons Gamebot [ SAFE ]- Letsfut [ SUPPORT THREAD ]

Discussion on [BOT] FIFA 18 Draft & Seasons Gamebot [ SAFE ]- Letsfut [ SUPPORT THREAD ] within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/07/2017, 23:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
I got banned for using Squad battles. like many other users. thats why letsfut sent an email telling us NOT to use squad battle addon (lol, i payed for that).

I luckily got unbanned since i sent an email to ea asking them to unban me if i upgrade to icon edition. it worked. i am unbanned now. but i dont think its safe to use squad battle hack.

i heared about a guy complaining about getting banned for playing squad battles against ultimatie CPU even when he lost all his games.
But honestly, i dont think it was a bug. using the hack in squad battles will get you banned.
Old 11/09/2017, 04:51   #17

You can't hack this year. The only way is packet sniffing.

They check every thing server side on a dedicated server. I mean everything. Who scored, when did he score, the position and the minutes. Any discrepancy will result in flagged account (i.e. scorlines without tally being added to the scorers in your club, goals scored all at the same minute, goals scored from the exact same position).
Old 11/10/2017, 11:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficchio_Pasticcio View Post

They check every thing server side on a dedicated server. I mean everything. Who scored, when did he score, the position and the minutes. Any discrepancy will result in flagged account (i.e. scorlines without tally being added to the scorers in your club, goals scored all at the same minute, goals scored from the exact same position).
what is packet sniffing?
Old 11/10/2017, 16:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficchio_Pasticcio View Post

i disagree. so far 1094 wins over 3 weeks with letsfut - single player divisions and account is still working
Old 11/11/2017, 14:04   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartalos View Post
i disagree. so far 1094 wins over 3 weeks with letsfut - single player divisions and account is still working
single player gives almost nothing of coins...

the time you spend doing that, you probably could cut in half playing online, losing all the games, and you would get the same amount of coins

Old 11/11/2017, 14:35   #21

show me your math . youre wrong i suppose
Old 11/11/2017, 16:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartalos View Post
show me your math . youre wrong i suppose
guess im wrong then.. =p
Old 11/11/2017, 21:21   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrovr View Post
guess im wrong then.. =p
i run it for 16 hours a day. thats approx. 50 matches
1 season holding in div 1 = 5 wins = 6200 coins

so 6200 x 10 = 62000 plus 50 matches x approx 400 coins

roughly 80 000 coins daily

so tell me how can you lose every match online and gain more
maybe you should revisit elementary school
Old 11/19/2017, 12:40   #24

so this is only for pc? how about ps4 ?
Old 11/23/2017, 04:21   #25

I already bought the bot, but my account was banned previously and recovered, so Can I use the bot safely?
Old 11/29/2017, 10:37   #26

it offen stucks...
Old 11/30/2017, 21:45   #27

After seven days of using it I've had it work through the night once. It normally gets stuck on the most random of things, such as Season statistics. The bot really needs an option where if a game hasn't played in x minutes=kill game and restart.
Old 11/30/2017, 21:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewedwards1983 View Post
After seven days of using it I've had it work through the night once. It normally gets stuck on the most random of things, such as Season statistics. The bot really needs an option where if a game hasn't played in x minutes=kill game and restart.
Yes. i had alot stucking problems too.
but they gave me 10 more extra days
Old 12/01/2017, 03:07   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteBr View Post
Yes. i had alot stucking problems too.
but they gave me 10 more extra days
he didnt give me answer me too have some problem in 2-3 days how u can get 10 more extra days ?
Old 12/03/2017, 03:59   #30

I wanted to try a trial version but still i didin't get activate email. :/