Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding goals at 90 min

Discussion on Adding goals at 90 min within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/09/2017, 10:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyhey View Post
you can find it here
Tried disconnecting first half, but I keep getting the dnf after the match. Do you know why?
Old 03/09/2017, 11:50   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimmiaChiLegge View Post
Tried disconnecting first half, but I keep getting the dnf after the match. Do you know why?
you need to wait at least 5min into the game(fifa time, not real time) and then make it to 45min(using cheat) then disabling the cheat and playing the 2nd half... tried once and works, tried again and lost connection with ea servers... i was using nepg4xo trainer doe.
Old 03/12/2017, 17:50   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiotXf View Post
to what point can Trainer matches to the Gold 1 or 2 or 3 or 3 or ELITE SILVER ??? that EA did nothing ??? and they gave prizes

do jakiego mometu moża z Trainer mecze do GOLDA 1 lub 2 lub 3 czy ELITY 3 lub SREBRA ??? żeby EA nic nie zrobiło ??? i dali nagrody
???

to what point can Trainer matches to the w fut champions Gold 1 or 2 or 3 or 3 or ELITE SILVER ??? that EA did nothing ??? and they gave prizes ???

do jakiego mometu moża z Trainer mecze w fut champions do GOLDA 1 lub 2 lub 3 czy ELITY 3 lub SREBRA ??? żeby EA nic nie zrobiło ??? i dali nagrody
???
not elite , they don't check you