Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding goals at 90 min

Discussion on Adding goals at 90 min within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/05/2017, 08:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazeeer View Post
tell me please is this banned you get it when you play online ( with another player ) (div1)
or you play single player with computer (div1)
online only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyhey View Post
yea , i never cheat online after got banned in first account , even in draft they give me the win (99% against cheaters) so i only cheat offline !
are u cheating offline this year? whats ur metod? farming coins in div1 offline(7,5k and a pack? futdraft? using a bot to do it? glad some help.
Old 03/05/2017, 13:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladronql View Post
online only.

are u cheating offline this year? whats ur metod? farming coins in div1 offline(7,5k and a pack? futdraft? using a bot to do it? glad some help.
this is same what I did ,,, play offline getting coins and free pack and use it with futdraft too single player (with computer )
Old 03/05/2017, 19:21   #18

Quote:
online only.

draft rewards are the same for offline/online , sometimes good sometimes bad , so i cheat first half and play second one (that will not make me disconnect) made millions by offline draft + nothing to be afraid of (warning/ban ect)
Old 03/06/2017, 06:27   #19

Quote:
draft rewards are the same for offline/online , sometimes good sometimes bad , so i cheat first half and play second one (that will not make me disconnect) made millions by offline draft + nothing to be afraid of (warning/ban ect)
nice man, did you play div1 offline too? are u using a bot? thanks

Quote:
Quote:
this is same what I did ,,, play offline getting coins and free pack and use it with futdraft too single player (with computer )
Nice man, are u using a bot to farm div1 offline?
Old 03/06/2017, 17:43   #20

Quote:
nice man, did you play div1 offline too? are u using a bot? thanks

Nice man, are u using a bot to farm div1 offline?
yes I'm using 2 trainers ,, one for the goals (home/away) and the another one for stamina (inf.health for players) ,,,, now I'm looking for trainer for inf.contracts but I didn't find
Old 03/06/2017, 17:53   #21

i have the same problem if i added goals in the 90. i got no rewards (no packs and coins in FUT CHAMPIONS LEGAUE)

can someone tell me why ?
Old 03/07/2017, 05:40   #22

Quote:
yes I'm using 2 trainers ,, one for the goals (home/away) and the another one for stamina (inf.health for players) ,,,, now I'm looking for trainer for inf.contracts but I didn't find
are u playig full games? or insta disconnect? i hear that insta disconnect games dont work in offline games cuz you will get insta DNF D:? thanks for the help bro.
Old 03/07/2017, 07:18   #23

Quote:
are u playig full games? or insta disconnect? i hear that insta disconnect games dont work in offline games cuz you will get insta DNF D:? thanks for the help bro.
I get too many dnf because my internet connection is not very good ,, too many disconnected ,,

but when I play offline I never get dnf

about the finish time I play 90min full game
Old 03/07/2017, 07:21   #24

Quote:
I get too many dnf because my internet connection is not very good ,, too many disconnected ,,

but when I play offline I never get dnf

about the finish time I play 90min full game
wow D: playing full legendary matches must be a pain in the ***
Old 03/07/2017, 12:48   #25

just disconnect first half and play the second one , you will not get DNF i make my players never loose stamina and the opponent 0 stamina lol ,i enjoy fut offline more than playing to tryhard/sweaty players
Old 03/07/2017, 18:59   #26

Quote:
just disconnect first half and play the second one , you will not get DNF i make my players never loose stamina and the opponent 0 stamina lol ,i enjoy fut offline more than playing to tryhard/sweaty players
please tell me what trainer you use? for disconnect the first half and play second without DNF?
Old 03/07/2017, 21:45   #27

Quote:
please tell me what trainer you use? for disconnect the first half and play second without DNF?
same question, looks interesting to play some offline legendary gameplay with 0 delay.
Old 03/07/2017, 22:02   #28

pxilox "fifa 17 trainer +5"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2017, 20:34   #29

Quote:
pxilox "fifa 17 trainer +5"
please can share it if it is free
the link please for download