Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 17 ban info thread

Discussion on FIFA 17 ban info thread within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/04/2016, 14:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
Lol they will probably check your account and say their decision to remove your rank was correct.
but nothing else? not bad.

i will still farm div1 coins without problems and play weekend league without cheating...elite 3 its pretty easy for me
Old 11/04/2016, 19:12   #32

ladrognl how many games you play per hour
Old 11/04/2016, 23:19   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladronql View Post
but nothing else? not bad.

i will still farm div1 coins without problems and play weekend league without cheating...elite 3 its pretty easy for me
Please tell us if they give your rewards back.
Old 11/05/2016, 03:48   #34

anybody help me, only in fut week end league.

if I leading a scoring against my opponent, I always Disconnect to main menu (DNF/Lose)

this message "you have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your internet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

my question : my opponent is "CHEATER" ???

Because that i got warning " we noticed a number of actions you took during your online matches were against our rules. if you keep breaking the rules , we may need to ban your fifa account from online play"

sorry for my bad english
Old 01/19/2017, 17:36   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR910 View Post

if I leading a scoring against my opponent, I always Disconnect to main menu (DNF/Lose)

this message "you have lost your connection to the EA Servers. Please make sure your internet cable is connected. you will be unable to access any online features until you sign in again.

Because that i got warning " we noticed a number of actions you took during your online matches were against our rules. if you keep breaking the rules , we may need to ban your fifa account from online play"

sorry for my bad english
Same thing happened with me bro :/. I lost my connection in FUT champs either because of ****** servers or opponent using trainer and now, I have got a warning -_-. You sold that account or still playing?
Old 03/24/2017, 18:42   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGTG View Post
Same thing happened with me bro :/. I lost my connection in FUT champs either because of shitty servers or opponent using trainer and now, I have got a warning -_-. You sold that account or still playing?
Did you get banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR910 View Post

sorry for my bad english
Did u get banned?

Im In.
Long long time dont used trainner.

Today i just play 5 matchs and disconnect 3 matchs and lost all of 3. Afterthat I have that message warring.
Old 03/24/2017, 22:19   #37

alright i login into webapp and got a warning there, they know i cheat some games in div1, i played only 8 games A DAY, maybe cheating 1-2 matches but thats all, never cheated in fut champ and still got a warning... ******* ****.

i also use a bot to farm offline coins... thats maybe the problem, the futstorm one.
Old 03/24/2017, 22:29   #38

Quote:
alright i login into webapp and got a warning there, they know i cheat some games in div1, i played only 8 games A DAY, maybe cheating 1-2 matches but thats all, never cheated in fut champ and still got a warning... ******* ****.

i also use a bot to farm offline coins... thats maybe the problem, the futstorm one.
same problem. I think Trainers are detected now
Old 03/24/2017, 22:34   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
the weird part its that i have nothing in my email or in game(the warning in the fut menu when you enter in game)

it only appears in webapp...and thats where i login first today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2017, 03:40   #40

Quote:

Futstorm is my reasion.

Long time dont use trainner. But i just used futstorm for 3 day ago.70 games per day only. And now . Bumb warring
Old 03/26/2017, 09:12   #41

Quote:
how much games a day u played man?
Old 03/27/2017, 20:05   #42

Quote:
how much games a day u played man?

~50 per day and only FUT DRAFT ONLINE.

Banned now my second account RIP
Old 03/27/2017, 23:28   #43

Quote:
~50 per day and only FUT DRAFT ONLINE.

Banned now my second account RIP
wow, i was just winning div1 a day.. and using a bot farming coins offline sometimes...

so you get a warning in your second account and then a ban? that was fast.

Tags
ban, cheat, draft, fifa, trainer