Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FIFA 17 ban info thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIFA 17 ban info thread

Hello!
As you might have already noticed, EA have become really strict regarding any activities that are against the rules, so they started banning a lot of people at once, probably by using a new system to detect who's cheating and who's not. This is the first time that so many people have been banned on FIFA, so we have to detect the new system they're using to detect cheaters.

Everyone who's been banned, write answers to the following questions in a comment:
- How many matches did you play per hour and day;
- When did you disconnect (at the start or at the end of the game);
- Did you cheat in seasons, draft or FUT champions;
- Did you break any other rules besides using a trainer (example: if you bought coins, you might have been banned for coin buying);
- Did you receive any warnings before you were banned (check your email to make sure)?

If we see a pattern in bans, we could try to change our cheating system in order to avoid any further ban waves and to continue using our trainers/hacks/bots safely.

Thank you if you read this post and I hope you'll help contributing to our community by providing answers to the questions above. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Old   #2

What about giving own goals instead of being a ****** with 10 reports/hours

75 games /day and still alive xdd

Old   #3

- 12\72 matches
- at start
- only Draft
- sell coins
- no warnings
Old   #4

I think it's safe to say that there is no daily limit on games. I've been doing 10+ games an hour for the last week, and 70+ a day and I havn't got a single warning.

I do play the games a bit at the start, for ~5 minutes in-game time, after that I leave.
I've sold coins a few times and traded to my main account.

I play mostly draft.

Old   #5

i have'nt got any warning as of now .!

* i use it only in online drafts / single player fut season.!
*sometimes i play 15+/hour .
* i have not used it in FUT champions .
* i personally think people who got warning have used trainer in futchampions atleast once .!

process of you getting banned maybe like this :
(i) your opponent in futchampion may reported you . (more likely )
(ii) EA may have hosted the server , so anychange in score will be detected . ( less likely)
(iii) EA might have checked the timing of match . ( most likely )

To avoid ban warning my advice :
(i) play like a normal player and change the score at the end of the game if you are losing .
(ii) score an own goal atleast , to stop you opponent from reporting your id.
(iii) never use it in FUT champions .
(iv) never sell coins .
Old   #6

Warning

I got a warning this morning after using my first 40 games yesterday. None of them in FUT champions.

I cancelled my games very early and wasn't aware of OGs (despite the big green notification).

Haven't used trainer for 72 games in total, but almost def used more than 4 p/h

Also haven't sold/bought coins.

Is anybody any closer to finding a way to avoid ban?
Old   #7

5 acc - 1 warning
- 4/40 matches
- draft/season
Old   #8

I use the trainer only in fut draft and usually i play like 75 games with the trainer and 10 after the limit.
Maybe it s because they don t care about the draft. I made 6 millions in 22 days so profit 100%.
Old   #9

elite*gold: 110
Not a smart idea to collect that kind of info on a public forum that is being checked by EA employees. You are basically helping them out...
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRlHard View Post
I think it's safe to say that there is no daily limit on games. I've been doing 10+ games an hour for the last week, and 70+ a day and I havn't got a single warning.

I do play the games a bit at the start, for ~5 minutes in-game time, after that I leave.
I've sold coins a few times and traded to my main account.

I play mostly draft.
Which trainer are you using?

letsfut got me warned first batch of games yesterday.
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0w3n View Post
Not a smart idea to collect that kind of info on a public forum that is being checked by EA employees. You are basically helping them out...
this, people are so dumb here, i'veen cheating since fifa 15 and never got caught, but now people are telling everyone what are the best ways to cheat and im sure EA will know this stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Yesterday i accidentaly passed the 75 match limit and today i got a warning, thankfully i have another fifa account, i will sell my players and transfer the coins, i will just lose the 5% tax, no big deal.
Old   #13

i think EA can detect who's cheating and they're actually doing something against it by banning the cheaters so i don't think using the trainer is safe anymore.
Old   #14

helping em out? i doubt they give a **** about those hackers, fifa 16 pc was full of fkkin hackers and none of em was banned so yeah they way to create the hack is so easy and they still cant find a way to fixx it. dumb ea *****
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobonKobon View Post
helping em out? i doubt they give a **** about those hackers, fifa 16 pc was full of fkkin hackers and none of em was banned so yeah they way to create the hack is so easy and they still cant find a way to fixx it. dumb ea *****
True lmao, they don't even read their own forums, let alone some random unofficial forums. why would they even care about the cheaters on pc when they already earn so much money? i think the large majority of people that have been banned were either reported by another player, caught cheating in fut champions (they actually check who's cheating in that mode) or bought coins. i made a new origin account and only cheat in draft and seasons and i haven't received a warning yet. i play 7 games/h and at least 21 games/day and always make sure to score an own goal so my opponent doesn't report me. i'll post some updates soon, but so far so good!

Tags
ban, cheat, draft, fifa, trainer