Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 17 ban info thread

Discussion on FIFA 17 ban info thread within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/30/2016, 22:29   #16

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladronql View Post
this, people are so dumb here, i'veen cheating since fifa 15 and never got caught, but now people are telling everyone what are the best ways to cheat and im sure EA will know this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobonKobon View Post
helping em out? i doubt they give a fuck about those hackers, fifa 16 pc was full of fkkin hackers and none of em was banned so yeah they way to create the hack is so easy and they still cant find a way to fixx it. dumb ea faggs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
True lmao, they don't even read their own forums, let alone some random unofficial forums. why would they even care about the cheaters on pc when they already earn so much money? i think the large majority of people that have been banned were either reported by another player, caught cheating in fut champions (they actually check who's cheating in that mode) or bought coins. i made a new origin account and only cheat in draft and seasons and i haven't received a warning yet. i play 7 games/h and at least 21 games/day and always make sure to score an own goal so my opponent doesn't report me. i'll post some updates soon, but so far so good!
I know for a fact that they are checking quite a few forums, which has lead to private groups on other forums. Tbh PC is dead though, so EA look closer at cheating on PS/XB. EA is just keeping the PC version up because they always did, it's not really paying off in comparison to the consoles.

Long story short: EA is watching epvp.
Old 10/31/2016, 13:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
True lmao, they don't even read their own forums, let alone some random unofficial forums. why would they even care about the cheaters on pc when they already earn so much money? i think the large majority of people that have been banned were either reported by another player, caught cheating in fut champions (they actually check who's cheating in that mode) or bought coins. i made a new origin account and only cheat in draft and seasons and i haven't received a warning yet. i play 7 games/h and at least 21 games/day and always make sure to score an own goal so my opponent doesn't report me. i'll post some updates soon, but so far so good!

I started cheating in draft on the 29th of september, and i did not have a problem until 1 month later when i got my first warning, so i transfered my coins over to my other account and thought i can do i again, this time, it only took 5 days for a new warning.... I havent played a SINGLE match in FUT champs, not even qualifer, i have mostly scored own goals, and ive never passed the limit (15 games per hour, 75 per day) <<< and yes thats still the limit stop kidding yourselves, there was no limit "change"

I used to not score own goals, instead, i just played a few minutes of the game, 10-15 minutes id say, and i didnt get banned for a full month.

for me the best solution is to make one account for legit playing, and one for hacking, and any time i get a good amount of coins, i will just transfer it to my legit account.
Old 10/31/2016, 17:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by -----XbNz----- View Post
I started cheating in draft on the 29th of september, and i did not have a problem until 1 month later when i got my first warning, so i transfered my coins over to my other account and thought i can do i again, this time, it only took 5 days for a new warning.... I havent played a SINGLE match in FUT champs, not even qualifer, i have mostly scored own goals, and ive never passed the limit (15 games per hour, 75 per day) <<< and yes thats still the limit stop kidding yourselves, there was no limit "change"

I used to not score own goals, instead, i just played a few minutes of the game, 10-15 minutes id say, and i didnt get banned for a full month.

for me the best solution is to make one account for legit playing, and one for hacking, and any time i get a good amount of coins, i will just transfer it to my legit account.
Can I ask you how do you make multiple accounts on PC?
Old 10/31/2016, 17:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoumito View Post
Can I ask you how do you make multiple accounts on PC?

Make a new origin account >> buy the game.
Old 11/02/2016, 18:21   #20

you guys that are getting banned! are you getting fifa 17 bans or origin acc bans? or just ultimate team bans?
Old 11/02/2016, 18:54   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiBulls View Post
you guys that are getting banned! are you getting fifa 17 bans or origin acc bans? or just ultimate team bans?
I got banned from online game modes of all FIFAs, so not just FUT but also Seasons, Pro clubs, Online friendlies etc. (from FIFA 12 to FIFA 17).
Now I have a new account and I hope I won't get banned again. :P
Old 11/03/2016, 22:27   #22

Quote:
I got banned from online game modes of all FIFAs, so not just FUT but also Seasons, Pro clubs, Online friendlies etc. (from FIFA 12 to FIFA 17).

Do you use again the trainer?

if yes, in draft only or saison only?

thanks
Old 11/03/2016, 22:29   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DzWal View Post
Do you use again the trainer?

if yes, in draft only or saison only?

thanks
Yes and I use it in draft only.
Old 11/03/2016, 23:02   #24

Quote:
Quote:
Yes and I use it in draft only.
Can you say me your limite? how many by hour? and day?

thanks.
Old 11/03/2016, 23:15   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DzWal View Post
Can you say me your limite? how many by hour? and day?

thanks.
The limit is 7 games per hour and 40 games per day.
Old 11/04/2016, 01:49   #26

Quote:
The limit is 7 games per hour and 40 games per day.
This might not be right.

anyways, in your first acc you got banned, how many warnings did you recieve before you got banned?
Old 11/04/2016, 02:10   #27

they caught me this weekend(elite 1) i used the trainer from nepgax4o, 90min goals no disconnect and still got me, just a warning do.
Old 11/04/2016, 10:48   #28

Quote:
they caught me this weekend(elite 1) i used the trainer from nepgax4o, 90min goals no disconnect and still got me, just a warning do.
Yeah, it's not safe to use the trainer to change the scoreline anymore, EA will detect it instantly, because the results of the game won't match with your opponent. 99 overall trainer on the other hand is a bit safer as long as nobody reports you.
Old 11/04/2016, 13:23   #29

Quote:
Yeah, it's not safe to use the trainer to change the scoreline anymore, EA will detect it instantly, because the results of the game won't match with your opponent. 99 overall trainer on the other hand is a bit safer as long as nobody reports you.
and i send them and email to trying to get my **** fixed... im dumb? maybe they will give me my rewards
Old 11/04/2016, 14:07   #30

Quote:
and i send them and email to trying to get my **** fixed... im dumb? maybe they will give me my rewards
Lol they will probably check your account and say their decision to remove your rank was correct.

Tags
ban, cheat, draft, fifa, trainer