Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latest FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Trainer [FREE] -By Letsfut

Discussion on Latest FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Trainer [FREE] -By Letsfut within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/30/2016, 16:39   #421

elite*gold: 0
I used trainer for 2 weekend leagues in a row now... I got my rewards for first week and I am still ranked for this week.
How did I play weekend league, firstly I did not play all matches available and secondly, I won some matches by myself in second week. Get in the lead and disconnect or wait for 90+ and then adjust score... I ranked Gold 1 for both weeks and next week I will try to rank myself in Elite 3. I forgot to mention that I played some matches and lost without using trainer.
Old 11/30/2016, 22:47   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turki93 View Post
I used trainer for 2 weekend leagues in a row now... I got my rewards for first week and I am still ranked for this week.
How did I play weekend league, firstly I did not play all matches available and secondly, I won some matches by myself in second week. Get in the lead and disconnect or wait for 90+ and then adjust score... I ranked Gold 1 for both weeks and next week I will try to rank myself in Elite 3. I forgot to mention that I played some matches and lost without using trainer.
I lost my elite 1 rank today. I got the same warning than few days ago but this time I lost it. I will try your method. I'll try to achieve gold 1 or elite 3. I hope it works.
Old 12/01/2016, 06:49   #423

do u change the score before or after the final whistle? also will my opponent take a L and report me?
Old 12/01/2016, 10:50   #424

STOP using the trainer in fut champs, it's not worth it
Old 12/01/2016, 18:58   #425

anyone know how ea catch ppl using trainers? ok if u won 20 games in an hour by dnf but i wont do that
Old 12/02/2016, 00:33   #426

work in fut champions?
Old 12/02/2016, 00:40   #427

Hallo bitte help pls i want a auto buyer danke am besten free version
Old 12/03/2016, 01:53   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKot97 View Post
this is risk i tried in my second account after 2 matches got warrning
how do u create a second account? do u have to buy the game twice?
Old 12/03/2016, 10:45   #429

If you stay in the gold ranks, ea doesn't check your account. Only if you finish elite or above, you will be detected
Old 12/03/2016, 15:40   #430

i used in draft and i get 2 warning email yesterday
Old 12/06/2016, 10:45   #431

hello please can someone help me.
1. if I play for 90 minutes,, can I use this trainer after final whistle?or I have to use it at 89 th minute?? or only at the start of the game??
2. if I play 90 minutes,, will it be more safe regarding bans or warnings??? I intend to play draft/ online season only and 7 games / hour,, 40 games/ day etc.
Old 12/07/2016, 06:09   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatopu View Post
hello please can someone help me.
1. if I play for 90 minutes,, can I use this trainer after final whistle?or I have to use it at 89 th minute?? or only at the start of the game??
2. if I play 90 minutes,, will it be more safe regarding bans or warnings??? I intend to play draft/ online season only and 7 games / hour,, 40 games/ day etc.
1. You can use it at the start of the game and it will disconnect or you can use it at the end of the game you wish. If you press it in the menu before the coin section comes up and you loose the game the trainer will still work.

2. I've been using it in fut draft only for a long time now and havn't gotten any warning. Use it in fut draft or online season if you want. You should be safe. If you get a warning (I havn't yet) I suggest that you stop you using it immediately unless you want to run the risk of getting banned forever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2016, 10:46   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ferrisss- View Post
1. You can use it at the start of the game and it will disconnect or you can use it at the end of the game you wish. If you press it in the menu before the coin section comes up and you loose the game the trainer will still work.

2. I've been using it in fut draft only for a long time now and havn't gotten any warning. Use it in fut draft or online season if you want. You should be safe. If you get a warning (I havn't yet) I suggest that you stop you using it immediately unless you want to run the risk of getting banned forever.
thanx for reply..
if my opponent use trainer and dc at the start of a game,, then can I use trainer before the coin section comes up??
Old 12/07/2016, 23:45   #434

I just received a warning from EA. This is my 2nd warning. It says: "since this is the second time your account has been flagged, we have removed online access".
When I saw this i went into my ultimate team and I can still play online matches and i'm still elite 3.
Will I be able to play online matches? If not, how can I fix it? Help please
Old 12/08/2016, 00:07   #435

I receiv my first warning today, but i still gold 1, i will receive my rewards?

Tags
fifa 17, fifa 17 trainer, trainer / hack / bot