Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latest FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Trainer [FREE] -By Letsfut

Discussion on Latest FIFA 17 Ultimate Team Trainer [FREE] -By Letsfut within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/17/2016, 16:47   #391

elite*gold: 0
Its just for pc version?i cannot use it on ps4?
Old 11/18/2016, 21:13   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicspazz View Post
I don't think these trainers are detected as you think they are. EA just detects an account going over a threshold of humanly possible games per day/hour. You most probably went over that and triggered an auto warning, that's all.
Believe me, im doing this now for more than a year and i have never committed any mistake, because i'm very careful . As i said, it worked well for about 1200-1300 matches with nepgax and i only did about 120 on 2 accounts with this and both got a warning.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2016, 13:05   #393

I got warning for my two accounts. In one account, I only played one draft and the account was new. No match was played on that account however, after I played a draft with this trainer yesterday, today they removed my coins and fifa xp and I got a warning. WHY? Is this trainer unsafe that much?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2016, 17:01   #394

Mike, auto trainer bot up yet for this?
Old 11/20/2016, 03:05   #395

Might someone say to me if the trainer can be used in Fut Champions? I lack only 4 games, all I played the previous ones legally, but would like to manage to win this other 4 with help of the trainer, some advice?
Old 11/20/2016, 18:05   #396

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguFernandez View Post
Might someone say to me if the trainer can be used in Fut Champions? I lack only 4 games, all I played the previous ones legally, but would like to manage to win this other 4 with help of the trainer, some advice?
Don't use it or EA will remove your rank. Try the 99 ovr trainer instead (you'll have to play the games but you'll have more chances of winning).
Old 11/20/2016, 22:35   #397

I got a warning from EA after Draft, probably because i played too many games per hour. Is it safe to use it again, at just a slower rate, or shall i keep away?
Old 11/20/2016, 23:13   #398

question

ChopTheDawg, I have one question for you.
Mine friend got from one popular coins-seller guy this cheat. He told him that he can play max. 8 games per hour and 60 per day, otherwise he will get banned. Im doing exactly like he said, and I still didnt get a warning from EA (I have this trainer 3 days). Should I descrease number of games or keep playing that much? Sorry if if my English isnt good tho.
Old 11/21/2016, 16:12   #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Random Person View Post
ChopTheDawg, I have one question for you.
Mine friend got from one popular coins-seller guy this cheat. He told him that he can play max. 8 games per hour and 60 per day, otherwise he will get banned. Im doing exactly like he said, and I still didnt get a warning from EA (I have this trainer 3 days). Should I descrease number of games or keep playing that much? Sorry if if my English isnt good tho.
I think the limit is 7, not 8 and try not to play more than 40 games per day. You can continue, just slightly decrease the number of games.
Old 11/21/2016, 19:18   #400

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopTheDawg View Post
I think the limit is 7, not 8 and try not to play more than 40 games per day. You can continue, just slightly decrease the number of games.
Ok, thank you for your advice. Does EA send warnings to every cheater, or sometimes they ban you automatically?
Old 11/21/2016, 19:26   #401

Quote:
Ok, thank you for your advice. Does EA send warnings to every cheater, or sometimes they ban you automatically?
They only ban you automatically if you bought a large amount of coins, otherwise (if you used a trainer) you'll receive one or two warnings before you get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2016, 19:32   #402

Question

Quote:
They only ban you automatically if you bought a large amount of coins, otherwise (if you used a trainer) you'll receive one or two warnings before you get banned.
I heard that sometimes they give you 5 warnings, sometimes only 1. You never know with EA :P. Thanks bro, helped me a lot. And do they watch your record for the example? Im not sure about that.
Old 11/21/2016, 20:12   #403

Quote:
I heard that sometimes they give you 5 warnings, sometimes only 1. You never know with EA :P. Thanks bro, helped me a lot. And do they watch your record for the example? Im not sure about that.
Yeah I actually received 3 warnings on my first account before they banned me but the majority of the players only received 2. And I don't think they watch records unless someone reports you and they start investigating your account thoroughly. Most people that were banned were either reported or exceeded the hour limit and triggered the cheater check up.
Old 11/21/2016, 23:19   #404

Question

Quote:
Yeah I actually received 3 warnings on my first account before they banned me but the majority of the players only received 2. And I don't think they watch records unless someone reports you and they start investigating your account thoroughly. Most people that were banned were either reported or exceeded the hour limit and triggered the cheater check up.
So do I need to change my name into the strange one so they cant report me that easily?
Old 11/22/2016, 07:51   #405

Im running into a continuous problem playing online fut matches.Whenever my opponents team is loading it immediately disconnects and i have to force quit. Is there a way i can fix this?

Tags
fifa 17, fifa 17 trainer, trainer / hack / bot