Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit the fifa world player stats

Discussion on How to edit the fifa world player stats within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to edit the fifa world player stats

Hi,

I have seen few people making you fool and charging for this simple trick. So I thought to make a tutorial for it and try yourself.

Note - Before edit the db folder files you take a backup of this folder.

Here we go....

Here are the steps how you do it and do it yourself.

Steps

1 - download db editor

Virutotal

2 - install it and click on open file

3 - Select this path C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA World\data\db and open the .db file there it will automatically pick the db file in db folder

4 - Once you open the file in db editor

See the picture 1

See the picture 2

You can also edit the camera setting using db editor in the same file. Just edit the camsingle with value 2 and you will have a nice tele camera and if you edit it with value 5 it will be advanced tele lol. See the below image for the settings

If you still find any challenge, let me know. I will help you here.

Regards

Chaplu
Attached Files
File Type: rar Setup_DBM_15_0.rar (694.3 KB, 890 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/31/2015, 10:33   #2

only change of the camera and the player's height works, player stats, work rates, skill moves and foot weak dont work
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2015, 11:45   #3

Fake
Old 01/31/2015, 12:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleonsio5 View Post
Fake
Thats what I am trying to show its fake and only visual but people are making others fool buy charging 50k =))
Old 01/31/2015, 13:23   #5

chaplu i have problems.. can you add me on skype ? my name is higlander98
Old 01/31/2015, 16:54   #6

Haha this doesn't work. I told everyone that I can provide proof of Terry outrun Reus or even Aubameyang, depending on how far the distance to the goal is.. Add my skype let me take you to the game.

I will just go and record a video of my gameplay and so that you all can see what I'm talking about, then if you're still interested in having yours, you've gotta do a deal with me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2015, 09:04   #7

:-j how can you say its fake =)) =))) you are not doing anything different but this simple trick which any noob can perform. try somewhere else to fool people
Old 02/01/2015, 09:12   #8

its totally Fake....
Old 02/01/2015, 13:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayef View Post
its totally Fake....

I know syef its fake but I have made this thread so that people are not tricked by vallty and mrleonis?? as they are doing the same and charging 50k for nothing
Old 02/01/2015, 14:09   #10

Add my origin Xdxddddd and send game invite now.
Old 02/01/2015, 15:13   #11

You can change the name of a player and it will show terry and player will be someone else =))) hahaha stop tricking kid
Old 02/01/2015, 18:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vally2 View Post
Haha this doesn't work. I told everyone that I can provide proof of Terry outrun Reus or even Aubameyang, depending on how far the distance to the goal is.. Add my skype let me take you to the game.
valentine.andy

I will just go and record a video of my gameplay and so that you all can see what I'm talking about, then if you're still interested in having yours, you've gotta do a deal with me.
I played Vs Vally and his hack works .. My Aguero is slower than his Terry lol and his keeper is unbeatable! you can deal with him he can do 10 players for you for 50k coins thats a bargain in my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2015, 18:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaplu View Post
You can change the name of a player and it will show terry and player will be someone else =))) hahaha stop tricking kid
You're just ignorant, I don't SCAM or use fake names..
I finally had someone try it with me, so shut up and try and witness it or keep sucking a candle.
Old 02/01/2015, 19:01   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vally2 View Post
You're just ignorant, I don't SCAM or use fake names..
I finally had someone try it with me, so shut up and try and witness it or keep sucking a candle.
Let him talk as much as he want .. if he doesn't believe its him the losing one .. i repeat his hack does work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2015, 22:38   #15

DB master for 32 bit??!??