only one witness must be your own kid =))) sorry kid trick wont work :-j
I think you're trying to discourage people from using it which is a good thing, but stop eating your own ****.... I got 2 people yesterday, one of them had to pay only 50k coins for 10 players and I gave him free 2 mods just for trying it with me and see proof.
Because I am a better modder doesn't mean you have to be blind to the truth, my database is sent to EA servers during match connection, so yeah, they work 100%
only one witness must be your own kid =))) sorry kid trick wont work :-j
I 'm not anyones kid its your problem if you don't believe .. you should try it if you think he is lying! if you don't want to test it with him then you are a coward that you are afraid it will work you you will look so **** since it works!
Good Day sir
But I am not doing this mod for anyone else, I will keep the game fair for everyone but myself and the other guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaplu
No comments :-j who cares I have already showed what exactly it is and if people still get scamed they deserve that. thread closed. Ty :d
Just because of your dumb *** and stupidity, I have recorded a gameplay just to show what I'm talking about...
I played ****** because I wanted to use the speed and spoon fake shot, hope you stop being retarded now.. Uploading.
=))) sure kid you are nothing I know where you come from =))
Check out this link when it's done uploading, I didn't block my name in the game and you can easily know it's me due to identical name, recording quality sucks, I don't record games but I had to do this one.
Now tell me how Howard can do a spoon cut fake shot, Mertesacker running like Walcott on the ball and still moving with perfect agility and spoon cut fake shot too, game play was laggy but I got my point across, thanks for your dumb ass...
And I use Terry, Mertesacker, Fazio, and Skrtel and Demichelis in my squad, I rotate them and I win 92% of my games because I'm fast and strong and skillful, suck it up
I also have a modified cheat to earn more coins in the game, but it doesn't register to server and count as a loss to you, i can't find a way to get the server to accept the reward script as incoming reward.
lol what a recording can't understand a bit of it what are you trying to prove here :-k anyways you are a great hacker =)) I salute you you can hack anything =)))
lol what a recording can't understand a bit of it what are you trying to prove here :-k anyways you are a great hacker =)) I salute you you can hack anything =)))
Play vs me in Fifa world and see proof for yourself? Stop ******* procrastinating.
Please close if possible delete this topic. Many servers ruin by things like this. I ask the author of the topic that you keep this information to yourself, otherwise will sharpen the curiosity of many people and will be corrected soon.
Play vs me in Fifa world and see proof for yourself? Stop ******* procrastinating.
I have 2 hacked teams and they are all 5* skillers and weak foot including the gks, they are very fast and can score from anywhere. i dont even bother now to use my toty and tots team
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaplu
Thats what I am trying to show its fake and only visual but people are making others fool buy charging 50k =))
hacking players stats works , i asked somene to hack my suarez, and he did, but with this db file many other players was hacked too , about 40-50 players. So i builded 2 teams and they are 5* skillers and weak foot and 99. but i dont know how to use that db master, can u show me how to make 99 rated players?
Fifa 15 Player Cards To Fifa World Download 09/22/2014 - Fifa - 11 Replies Do You Want Fifa World Cards Like Fifa 15 Like In That Image ? :D ? http://im82.gulfup.com/WMDA3a.png
Then Just Download This File :D ;) >>>FIFA 15 CARDS kareem
How To Use The Cards :D :- Go To Fifa World Folder And Replace The Downlodead Files In this Destination :mofo::mofo: >>>>FIFA World\data\ux\assets\components\item\background
Made By Kareem Egyptian Man I Think :D;)
Top 10 World 1v1 Fifa Player LF #2v2 M8 10/06/2013 - Fifa - 5 Replies Hi Guys!
Wie es der Titel schon verrät suche ich einen motivierten 2v2 m8 für die neue Saisons 2v2 Ladder.
Ich selbst habe 6 Jahre Fifa Erfahrung und auch schon diverse 1v1 Turniere gewonnen.
Mein 2v2 m8 sollte einfach minimum First Division spielen und nicht in der low league rum gurken.
Fifa 14 spiele ich auf PC! Also keine Konsolen Heros pls.
World Edit Command ( Single Player Commands ) 06/13/2011 - Minecraft - 2 Replies Hi epvpers,
ich habe eine Frage. Und zwar :
Wie kann man bei dem Single Player Commands mod Berge wegmachen, damit man eine flache Fläche hat?!?!
Es ist wichtig.
MfG
Nickelback93