scammer be ware, my trainer is not working and he is not helping to solve or refund
Add exceptions to Windows defender this is a cheat program ! and restart your computer everything will work fine. First you need to turn your head on, and then make conclusions sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjordan
I paid one day ago but i still do not have the trainer, why did i not receive it?
write your mail if you have not received the program yet!
I hope the spam folder was checked
Add exceptions to Windows defender this is a cheat program ! and restart your computer everything will work fine. First you need to turn your head on, and then make conclusions sir
write your mail if you have not received the program yet!
I hope the spam folder was checked
I paid with paypal, email
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjordan
I paid with paypal, email
oh i got it thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa
Add exceptions to Windows defender this is a cheat program ! and restart your computer everything will work fine. First you need to turn your head on, and then make conclusions sir
write your mail if you have not received the program yet!
I hope the spam folder was checked
[QUOTE=heyitsjordan;37890386]I paid with paypal, email
It was sent TWICE !!! 6 Jan at 15: 35 6 Jan at 19: 00
- PROOF
there's no point in me lying. I've been doing the program for 6 or 7 years. I do for those who love the game. there are many of us. So that.. don't drive me, mister. Peace and good game. threw off a personal message on the forum
It was sent TWICE !!! 6 Jan at 15: 35 6 Jan at 19: 00
- PROFF
there's no point in me lying. I've been doing the program for 6 or 7 years. I do for those who love the game. there are many of us. So that.. don't drive me, mister. Peace and good game. threw off a personal message on the forum
check your email for the .bin file
[quote=heyitsjordan;37890403]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK_SIDE_fifa
check your email for the .bin file
Got the .bin, thanks!
[quote=DARK_SIDE_fifa;37890401]
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjordan
I paid with paypal, email
It was sent TWICE !!! 6 Jan at 15: 35 6 Jan at 19: 00
- PROOF
there's no point in me lying. I've been doing the program for 6 or 7 years. I do for those who love the game. there are many of us. So that.. don't drive me, mister. Peace and good game. threw off a personal message on the forum
when i start the cheat, it says something on russian and it closes.
IT is written TO US that CHECKS UPDATE If further did not go that the defender Means blocks. I sent you another file. verify. if anything. Add correctly to the exception. Incoming and outgoing requests. well, a reboot is necessary even on win 10
and keep in mind on the desktop may not work correctly. The desktop is generally a system folder. in it, many programs do not work correctly. and it happens that there are special accesses exposed on different builds of Windows
IT is written TO US that CHECKS UPDATE If further did not go that the defender Means blocks. I sent you another file. verify. if anything. Add correctly to the exception. Incoming and outgoing requests. well, a reboot is necessary even on win 10
and keep in mind on the desktop may not work correctly. The desktop is generally a system folder. in it, many programs do not work correctly. and it happens that there are special accesses exposed on different builds of Windows
I have disabled windows defender & avast and it still doesn't work.
I have managed to open it, needed to uninstall Badlion Client.
I have disabled windows defender & avast and it still doesn't work.
I have managed to open it, needed to uninstall Badlion Client.
You need to be on the squad screen to be able to activate the trainer for it to be shown, you did everything right except to open the game.
Why are you guys giving @ a hard time when u guys are not reading instructions? Many people before you have already used this hack. Please read before you talk
I hope you got it. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I didn't feel well. The holiday was slightly delayed hehe..
DONE !
this is possible in two ways at least. 1. Flashing the console, but the Xbox one is more difficult in this regard. 2. way. Create an emulator. external device. now there is an interesting thing. microcontrollers are cool. the program is sewn into them. You even WI-FI connect the joystick and keyboard and you can play the console on the keyboard and mouse. Therefore you can set up shots in shooters without scattering bullets. Well, in FIFA time finishing, but it costs money. We need to create a layout Board. To collect. and then write ON by Russian standards, it is not cheap. If only not for the purpose of SALE) however, it is already real hacking of Microsoft which at us in the Country perfectly to struggle with it. heh heh. more than that. I already had a trial with microsoft so they are well done of course. Here is such Affairs , and so of course theme interesting dispute there is no.
Can you maybe make a script then for cronusmax or Titan 2? As you said using micrcontrollers but they need scripts. Like a time finishing scrip which does always green shot. Is that possible?
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel