this guy is a thief and a swindler
do not trust him
he sent me fifa 18 trainer truva horse.
probably this is the same (fifa 20 trainer)
your accounts can be stolen
be careful friends
he could be right,just check how many messages i have sent him and he doesnt reply
where are instructions? all he talks about are what the function trainer has,this is a scam ,3 days and still not helping me solve it
I hope you got it. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I didn't feel well. The holiday was slightly delayed hehe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruire
@ emailed u again, please check
DONE !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnG1
Any chance you can create a Green shot program for Xb1? I only need the green shot thing is it possible?
this is possible in two ways at least. 1. Flashing the console, but the Xbox one is more difficult in this regard. 2. way. Create an emulator. external device. now there is an interesting thing. microcontrollers are cool. the program is sewn into them. You even WI-FI connect the joystick and keyboard and you can play the console on the keyboard and mouse. Therefore you can set up shots in shooters without scattering bullets. Well, in FIFA time finishing, but it costs money. We need to create a layout Board. To collect. and then write ON by Russian standards, it is not cheap. If only not for the purpose of SALE) however, it is already real hacking of Microsoft which at us in the Country perfectly to struggle with it. heh heh. more than that. I already had a trial with microsoft so they are well done of course. Here is such Affairs , and so of course theme interesting dispute there is no.
I hope you got it. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I didn't feel well. The holiday was slightly delayed hehe..
DONE !
this is possible in two ways at least. 1. Flashing the console, but the Xbox one is more difficult in this regard. 2. way. Create an emulator. external device. now there is an interesting thing. microcontrollers are cool. the program is sewn into them. You even WI-FI connect the joystick and keyboard and you can play the console on the keyboard and mouse. Therefore you can set up shots in shooters without scattering bullets. Well, in FIFA time finishing, but it costs money. We need to create a layout Board. To collect. and then write ON by Russian standards, it is not cheap. If only not for the purpose of SALE) however, it is already real hacking of Microsoft which at us in the Country perfectly to struggle with it. heh heh. more than that. I already had a trial with microsoft so they are well done of course. Here is such Affairs , and so of course theme interesting dispute there is no.
I hope you got it. I'm sorry I didn't answer. I didn't feel well. The holiday was slightly delayed hehe..
DONE !
this is possible in two ways at least. 1. Flashing the console, but the Xbox one is more difficult in this regard. 2. way. Create an emulator. external device. now there is an interesting thing. microcontrollers are cool. the program is sewn into them. You even WI-FI connect the joystick and keyboard and you can play the console on the keyboard and mouse. Therefore you can set up shots in shooters without scattering bullets. Well, in FIFA time finishing, but it costs money. We need to create a layout Board. To collect. and then write ON by Russian standards, it is not cheap. If only not for the purpose of SALE) however, it is already real hacking of Microsoft which at us in the Country perfectly to struggle with it. heh heh. more than that. I already had a trial with microsoft so they are well done of course. Here is such Affairs , and so of course theme interesting dispute there is no.
I paid you 9$, my email is , can I receive the files on my email?
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel