After using F7 or player link (home button) my all players got Liverpool badge also when i score goal It shows on field my player card with Liverpool badge (this player is not from Liverpool) My opponent see this??? If yes its super easy to get ban
Also when i turn off 5 star weak foot i get automaticly medium/medium workrates - I dont want that, I want standard work rates
Does anyone know if it’s possible to only activate the home button so link players and activate only the 5*5* thing? I don’t want to use the f7 since it mostly also seem to give a handicaps to the opponent. Using the num 1 and 2 does not seem to work. It only works if you use f7.
@ press 1,2,3,4,5 to activate all, less handicap!!!!!
1 is Weak Foot 5
2 is SkillMoves 5
3 is High Work Rates
4 is Traits
5 is Time Finishing
6 Home is Link Players
Everything in this trainer works, you just have to follow the instructions in the youtube video above. remember to turn on fifa and be at the squad screen ready to press advance before turning the trainer on. one thing i need to ask is, how to ensure that my player's club is the same is my club tag when i score goal? Can OP help?
this guy is a thief and a swindler
do not trust him
he sent me fifa 18 trainer truva horse.
probably this is the same (fifa 20 trainer)
your accounts can be stolen
be careful friends
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel