@ : After the last update it's horrible, Ai players are like bowling pin, my players are so slow....
At the beginning trainer was great but now it's catastrophic bro
Yeah the trainer is very bad atm. You can play without it it’s even better lol then using the trainer. To bad honestly since it was fun while it lasted. But as some other people I know said this guy seems to be a bit of a scammer. So don’t believe many things he says. Especially about your players playing well and about handicaps and such. Those things does not exist.
in fact, even now F7 is working well, it's just that there are more strong teams. of course, it is more difficult to play against strong teams. there are More different cards in the game. But I'm already working on strengthening don 't worry let's try something new. I will make another separate button for this. since there may be bugs with the game.
why the f you not replying to my messages or email? the autobot u sold me doesnt work,it needs update, doesnt add goals or freeze the ball
The trainer works well, I have been using it for some time, what has happened to me is that sometimes it seems that the opponent has the advantage in the game, it is as if the trainer is making the players of the opponents better than mine , it happens sometimes, it is not always, maybe it can be correcte. I would like, if possible, to fix this, everything else works for me. apart from these exceptions the trainner works perfectly. I leave the tip to the developer, please review the anticheat and handicap function, which sometimes does not work, repeat only sometimes. in all the rest the trainner works very well, it just needs to be improved, but to say that it does not work as some said above is not true, it works yes and very well, what happens is that there are many trainers and not all he can disable with anti -cheat, what we can do, we users is to leave tips for the developer to perfect the trainner instead of criticizing, I end by congratulating the trainner developer and saying that nothing is perfect, but thanks to the trainner I have obtained great victories in WL and DR , Thanks developer.
Do you know guys if Legacy defending is F1 or F4 ?
On the window it says F1 but when you press F4 the sound says Legacy defending
By the way nether is working
Do you know guys if Legacy defending is F1 or F4 ?
On the window it says F1 but when you press F4 the sound says Legacy defending
By the way nether is working
The game was updated. so the program will be updated soon everything will be interesting. so we expect and do not panic some of the functions are not working
The game was updated. so the program will be updated soon everything will be interesting. so we expect and do not panic some of the functions are not working
what about the auto bot not the trainer? will u update it?
The game has been updated, we will update DARKTrainer soon , in General everything works, except for A7 and A8, so it is easy to run 5 stars on the dies and other functions are still the same.
The rest will be updated soon without panic.
For Donat on "buckwheat" I will be grateful now it will be very relevant
All Health
finishing up the enhanced handicap. let's try to stall our opponents. after the last update of the game, some indicators began to affect the opponent inappropriately. we'll see. if it works. it'll be great
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel