if the Ira was updated and you now play worse it does not mean that the DARK SIDE has become worse. This happens every year ! at the end of the season, everyone is crying and complaining. and I know why because cheaters have become more and now you often play against the same as you. That's why the results seem worse to you. For example, on September 20, when we played with cheat. at all was green light urine not want. heh heh heh.. so every year friends. so don't panic. it's just that you always have to work a little harder to win
The INDICATORS THEMSELVES and the handicap work perfectly as before. these are the numbers you can see. And the fact that you lose. it already depends on you. I always use F7, F8, 4, Home. and great flying shots. Feints are well made. Handicap is not created that would be for me to play. a help. this is what happens. players run out to attack. wonderful. You need to be able to play defense. I was playing defense in the PRO CLUB and it raised my personal skills. and I'm playing good defense now. Step back don't open the defender don't lose your position! and the opponent will not be able to score. as a handicap helps defenders not to lose position and when changing to a defender it will be in the zone between the pass is located ! and if you do not leave with such a hone, the opponent will not be able to pass through you. that's all the protection chip in FIFA 20)) poor protection. I don't like it in this part. But at least I've learned how to use it. The point of F7 is to open up all the features and animations in the game. F8 helps to make rebounds successful But most importantly it removes the border. For example, players of the 82nd rank from a certain distance and with a perfect shot always, I Repeat, ALWAYS hit the crossbar !!! it is worth making F8 as the same player from the same distance with such a blow SCORES UNDER the CROSSBAR with a REBOUND from IT !!! what do you call it ? of course, these are game scripts. but that's exactly why F8 needs the same thing. this is one example of invisible borders. I will try to demonstrate this on twitch today. and it will become clearer. The number 4 overlays double talents on top of talents with F7 duplicate talents amplifying its capabilities. In 19 FIFA duplicate talents did so that the players lost their shorts , and sometimes just threw out in this part, it strengthens but the game does not throw out. therefore, a useful thing. Well, if you don't know how the handicap works yet. This is the level of players in the defense and attack of your BOTS!! however, if you have the same player against you, but without a cheat with high handicap indicators. Then the game will appear to be rubber. this is a side effect and this happens without cheats. since the handicap is set randomly. And when you have F7 you have it at high rates so you are less likely to get into a situation of RUBBER GAMES. whatever the cheat is. you can't go further than the game scripts themselves. in the next few days I will update the cheat and make a new button where the maximum will be! but someone will crash the game and the players will be torn into artifacts )) the fact is that at the limit of scripts, the game breaks... and our indicators F7 F8 4 home make it right here at the limit of this line. Let's try to play then with the physics of the game. ok.. BUT I think that those who write complaints or simply do not know how to adapt as the game is updated and change the gameplay. If you noticed the gameplay recently changed and damn.. I didn't like it very much myself. However, the cheat does the same. just in a new game environment that's all. I always monitor all the cheats . and our cheat contains 4 other cheats if you didn't know so if someone somewhere will do something useful. we will do the same. !!! knowing this, I sometimes find it funny to see when people use the cheat that we have ) say that it is better. how ? if we have one I combine the best of all the cheats. so that. a priori it is impossible that one of those that is in our cheat was better do you understand ? heh heh.. so don't panic.
if the Ira was updated and you now play worse it does not mean that the DARK SIDE has become worse. This happens every year ! at the end of the season, everyone is crying and complaining. and I know why because cheaters have become more and now you often play against the same as you. That's why the results seem worse to you. For example, on September 20, when we played with cheat. at all was green light urine not want. heh heh heh.. so every year friends. so don't panic. it's just that you always have to work a little harder to win
The INDICATORS THEMSELVES and the handicap work perfectly as before. these are the numbers you can see. And the fact that you lose. it already depends on you. I always use F7, F8, 4, Home. and great flying shots. Feints are well made. Handicap is not created that would be for me to play. a help. this is what happens. players run out to attack. wonderful. You need to be able to play defense. I was playing defense in the PRO CLUB and it raised my personal skills. and I'm playing good defense now. Step back don't open the defender don't lose your position! and the opponent will not be able to score. as a handicap helps defenders not to lose position and when changing to a defender it will be in the zone between the pass is located ! and if you do not leave with such a hone, the opponent will not be able to pass through you. that's all the protection chip in FIFA 20)) poor protection. I don't like it in this part. But at least I've learned how to use it. The point of F7 is to open up all the features and animations in the game. F8 helps to make rebounds successful But most importantly it removes the border. For example, players of the 82nd rank from a certain distance and with a perfect shot always, I Repeat, ALWAYS hit the crossbar !!! it is worth making F8 as the same player from the same distance with such a blow SCORES UNDER the CROSSBAR with a REBOUND from IT !!! what do you call it ? of course, these are game scripts. but that's exactly why F8 needs the same thing. this is one example of invisible borders. I will try to demonstrate this on twitch today. and it will become clearer. The number 4 overlays double talents on top of talents with F7 duplicate talents amplifying its capabilities. In 19 FIFA duplicate talents did so that the players lost their shorts , and sometimes just threw out in this part, it strengthens but the game does not throw out. therefore, a useful thing. Well, if you don't know how the handicap works yet. This is the level of players in the defense and attack of your BOTS!! however, if you have the same player against you, but without a cheat with high handicap indicators. Then the game will appear to be rubber. this is a side effect and this happens without cheats. since the handicap is set randomly. And when you have F7 you have it at high rates so you are less likely to get into a situation of RUBBER GAMES. whatever the cheat is. you can't go further than the game scripts themselves. in the next few days I will update the cheat and make a new button where the maximum will be! but someone will crash the game and the players will be torn into artifacts )) the fact is that at the limit of scripts, the game breaks... and our indicators F7 F8 4 home make it right here at the limit of this line. Let's try to play then with the physics of the game. ok.. BUT I think that those who write complaints or simply do not know how to adapt as the game is updated and change the gameplay. If you noticed the gameplay recently changed and damn.. I didn't like it very much myself. However, the cheat does the same. just in a new game environment that's all. I always monitor all the cheats . and our cheat contains 4 other cheats if you didn't know so if someone somewhere will do something useful. we will do the same. !!! knowing this, I sometimes find it funny to see when people use the cheat that we have ) say that it is better. how ? if we have one I combine the best of all the cheats. so that. a priori it is impossible that one of those that is in our cheat was better do you understand ? heh heh.. so don't panic.
my players were running every ball, did not leave the ball , after the trainer update my players don't running, opponent's players to my players taking the ball immediately ,no luck happens with me,
F7 Close by , the game returns to normal, my players who aren't running. Running when F7 turns off , handicap such as not 1 week ago , different
F7 5 minutes when I open , 3 piece stupid goals opponent, I turn off the F7I'm turning the game
get handicap as strong as before, very bad right now
my players were running every ball, did not leave the ball , after the trainer update my players don't running, opponent's players to my players taking the ball immediately ,no luck happens with me,
F7 Close by , the game returns to normal, my players who aren't running. Running when F7 turns off , handicap such as not 1 week ago , different
F7 5 minutes when I open , 3 piece stupid goals opponent, I turn off the F7I'm turning the game
get handicap as strong as before, very bad right now
I'm not the only one who runs. add exceptions to the window defender may be something is not so easy for you . Handicap is an indicator that is visible in numbers. not just an ephemeral thing. quite a clear thing. So I see that it is enabled and I see that there is a result. try then pressing F7 then 3 then 4 then Home then F8 ! maybe some of your functions are blocked somehow but if you click this option you will definitely have a handicap that will affect the game in your direction
I'm not the only one who runs. add exceptions to the window defender may be something is not so easy for you . Handicap is an indicator that is visible in numbers. not just an ephemeral thing. quite a clear thing. So I see that it is enabled and I see that there is a result. try then pressing F7 then 3 then 4 then Home then F8 ! maybe some of your functions are blocked somehow but if you click this option you will definitely have a handicap that will affect the game in your direction
I made exceptions to the window defender, but my players defending opponents cannot pass,rust goes very bad, my players ball leaving
1 month ago f7 dark side was very good, my players were playing like monsters,did not leave the ball
it must be as strong as before f7 dark side , gets worse with every update
was working very well in this update,very bad after the next updates, we want you to make f7 dark side stronger
If you play with F8 opponent doesnt see you play with 74 overall rating team????? And you have team as 92 rating team????? I think its risky to play with F8.
F8 i think was good from beginning of FIFA 20 when everybody was have lower overall team.
in fact, even now F7 is working well, it's just that there are more strong teams. of course, it is more difficult to play against strong teams. there are More different cards in the game. But I'm already working on strengthening don 't worry let's try something new. I will make another separate button for this. since there may be bugs with the game.
FIFA 20 Live Editor V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL+TRIAL ORIGIN Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ul 09/23/2019 - Fifa - 8 Replies HI
someone needs this download link
Trainer FIFA 20 | FIIX (Ultimate Team FUT Draft, Volta, Pro Clubs, Co-op, Online Seasons, Career) Trainer (0.9) LITE VERSION
https://pxilok.ru/threads/fifa-20-fiix-ultimate-t eam-fut-draft-volta-pro-clubs-co-op-online-seasons -career-trainer-0-9-lite-version.473/#post-4265
FIFA 20 Live Editor
and
FIFA 20 V.20 TRAINER FIFA 20 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN
Dark Side trainer 99+ ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN) 02/09/2019 - Fifa - 28 Replies Dark Side trainer 99+
ЧИТ FIFA 19 ( V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
??? FIFA 19 Trainer FULL + Trial + DARK SIDE 99
I need this software ЧИТ FIFA 19 (V.19 TRAINER FIFA 19 FULL + TRIAL ORIGIN)
* has someone
[Selling] Draft Wins ! Selling Draft wins in EUW/EUNE/Turkey need vouches! 06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hello, I am selling draft wins in regions near the EU.
Doesn't matter how many champions you have I can play with anything, as soon as you will request for the wins, I will start working on it.
Payment only through paypal!
http://i.imgur.com/KZTAutl.png
Need Vouches~~
My skype: jacob.etiel