Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2012 TW Login Server(Half done project)

Discussion on 2012 TW Login Server(Half done project) within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2012 TW Login Server(Half done project)

OK, so here is the deal with this thing. It is not finished by a long shot. This login server is from Dec's emulator. The code is messy, but that's to be expected from an unfinished project. I will answer any questions you have on this because it is set up way different than anything else. You need the SA client for it, and the MoePromise server(CN). Dec will be posting the source to this on his GitHub when he has time. The reason this isn't finished is because he is busy IRL, and so am I. So maybe 1 of you guys can finish it. You will need Fiesta Shark, Wire Shark, OllyDBG, Dec's protocol Parser, and IDA to finish it. It has a user account hard coded. (Test, Test) This MUST be made to login. Yes this can be decompiled, if you want the source that bad, and cannot wait for Dec to get the time to do it. The WM that is with it, has been altered to accept the client. You MUST use it. Anyways if you have any questions ask em. Good luck Everyone. Enjoy.

CREDITS: To Dec for the hours, and hours he put in on this with me.

EDIT: You can login to the game, You just can't login with any other accounts besides "Test"
Thanks
2 Users