Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error in NPC inform?

Discussion on Error in NPC inform? within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error in NPC inform?

Heyho elitepvper,
Heute ist meine Zone urplötzlich gecrasht und nun bekomm ich sie net mehr an.
Ich weiß ehrlich gesagt nicht why.
Suche hat nichts ergeben.
01:47:43 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : NPCManager::nm_Load : Error in NPC inform[1]

Hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen...
Old 07/29/2015, 02:27   #2

use the NPC.txt Editor to save ur NPC.txt
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2015, 11:20   #3

elite*gold: 50
Backup rein falls vorhanden und darauf achten das beim schreiben kein fehler passiert. Ich denke mir das irgendwas versehentlich gelöscht wurde aber naja BU rin dann gehts wieder
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2015, 21:37   #4

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] inform di maria & inform neymar xbox one
09/23/2014 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i have both inform di maria and inform neymar fifa 15 but i'm wondering what would be best to do here sell coins now or later ?
Just to inform you..
12/05/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
My old account: Cataracts, was compromised at some point in time today. Just informing the e-pvp community, any posts, files or backlinks provided to or by the account "Cataracts" has nothing to do with me. I am the real Cataracts, the original owner of the account. From this day forward I do not claim ownership on the account "Cataracts" because someone has compromised it and changed it's password. If and when I do get my account back, I'll inform you all. For those who care, thanks.
inform me please...
03/26/2010 - 9Dragons - 9 Replies
anyone know whats the name of the quest in RL that gives 10x4 skill exp??? and what town im white clan and i really need that 10x4 books... thanks in advance.. and one more thing, can i quest loop it with 9d??
inform error please help me
08/03/2009 - S4 League - 10 Replies
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1792/informerro r.jpg any one help me please i cant play s4 1 week 1 formatdelete my xp 2 times. i delete and again setup game maybe 8 x. please help me i dont use hack error is says speed . but my game is very very slow please help me :S
Help >for inform error..
07/29/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hello Friend .. İ say First . İm so sorry bad english. İ have a problem for s4 gaming .. start a game and play any map.. 5 or 10 min after im disconected game and close game window 1. link from tinypic : h ttp://i25.tinypic.com/2vk0r4i.jpg 2. link from imageshack: h ttp://img20.imageshack.us/i/helpvae.jpg/ i delete game and remake again 4 times and 1 times format from xp..