Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

inform error please help me

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
inform error please help me

any one help me please i cant play s4 1 week
1 formatdelete my xp 2 times. i delete and again setup game maybe 8 x.
please help me i dont use hack error is says speed . but my game is very very slow please help me :S

Old 08/02/2009, 01:02   #2

Received Thanks: 1,685
Have you tryed to deactivate your antivirus? What operating system are you using? Vista? Have you tryed to close all the other programs before opening S4? Did you put your computer on Stand-by?

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 01:11   #3

my sisystem xp pro / p4 3,2ghz / 3gb ram / 512 mb nvida gf 7300 le /
i use avira antivir free i close all programs /
but long time ago i run on my pc Knight online and S4 at the same time ..
but i dont know i cant play now
Old 08/02/2009, 09:18   #4

What the hell... this is really weird...
You say that your game is "very very slow"? But you have 3GB of RAM...
Have you tryed to close EVERY program? I see that MSN is not closed...
Does it happen only with that account? Did you tryed to open two games together?
All the computer is slow or only S4? Did it happen while playing other MMORPGs too?

If you still can't solve the problem, I'd suggest you to send a ticket to Alaplaya... But using ANOTHER account, since there is a little possibility that they may ban you...
To create another account, just be sure to use a 10minutemail... it's faster ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 13:13   #5

i have only 1 pc yes its runnibg other mmporg Warrock/ Knight online(us) Knight Online (kr)/A.v.a
yes i cant go fumbi with hg see picture game start and run run but slowdown and error
i use maybe 5 x 6x program running with s4
msn ,some download manager ,firefox and some folders
hm tfx for account help but i dont use any hack or other. i dont think banned ^^
Old 08/02/2009, 15:30   #6

This problem happens when you inject a lot of both dll
I have same problem but not same message ( undefinined hacks ) [ i don't hack ]

for its reintall s4league reboot your computer closed all programs [ And start The game ]
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 18:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alperpasa View Post
hm tfx for account help but i dont use any hack or other. i dont think banned ^^
My friend got a perma ban because he sent a ticket (he never hacks), asking what he could do when he had 0 PEN and it was kinda game over for him (he wasted all the money with the fumbi shop and sold a permanent weapon lol)... and what did the GMs do? Blocked his account... no clue why or at least that's what he said.

Try to close every **** program BEFORE running S4. MSN too! In other MMORPGs you weren't able to open MSN while the game was open (Cabal Online for instance)

But you crash ONLY with the Hand Gun equipped??? When you use another weapon like with the Submachine Gun you don't crash? Then it should be like a sort of bug... you know... with HG the movement speed is higher and may be detected as a speedhack (but doen't make much sense to me ?_?).
Try to unequip your HG... duh
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2009, 19:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4league93 View Post
This problem happens when you inject a lot of both dll
I have same problem but not same message ( undefinined hacks ) [ i don't hack ]

for its reintall s4league reboot your computer closed all programs [ And start The game ]

i formatted xp 3 times / and maybe 10 x re install s4 game :S its not working :S
Old 08/02/2009, 19:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZAAAAA View Post
My friend got a perma ban because he sent a ticket (he never hacks), asking what he could do when he had 0 PEN and it was kinda game over for him (he wasted all the money with the fumbi shop and sold a permanent weapon lol)... and what did the GMs do? Blocked his account... no clue why or at least that's what he said.

Try to close every **** program BEFORE running S4. MSN too! In other MMORPGs you weren't able to open MSN while the game was open (Cabal Online for instance)

But you crash ONLY with the Hand Gun equipped??? When you use another weapon like with the Submachine Gun you don't crash? Then it should be like a sort of bug... you know... with HG the movement speed is higher and may be detected as a speedhack (but doen't make much sense to me ?_?).
Try to unequip your HG... duh

i try to close virus prog. msn and all runing program close.. not working 10 sec after error
try other guns error
i but i find this not dc on tutrial mode i play only tutrial mode(all guns tryed) not dc
only start td dm and pratice mode error
sorry bro my englsh is bad
Old 08/02/2009, 21:11   #10

Off your Firewall Off your virus prog and try it ( it not work ) ------>
So go to Window safe mode and try it

To start the computer in safe mode

You should print these instructions before continuing. They will not be available after you shut your computer down in step 2.

Click Start and then click Shut Down.

In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.

As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.
On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears.

Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER.

If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER.

in video

thanks to LuXxo
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2009, 00:00   #11

Do you really think this is needed? Saftey mode wasjust needed at WoW for me but this was cuz the installation broke down but his S4 does instal well!!!

And the problem is ingame well. You can try but dont thing will work.

My solution is try another file hoster which is S4 client hosted on and DL it i can say for example the client on chip.de never worked for me!!!

And befor you install it make sure to delete everything in your S4 folder....

Sorry i cant remember which hoster i had choosen,which worked for me.

Thanks
1 User

« Addons für S4? | Ist das Möglich? »