Why you shouldn't can run a second client. Use sandbox then you can run the second client. Or you change the client heder then you can also run a second client
As fas as I know you can even surpass the secure system of LoL by using virtual systems, which I could advice you to try atleast.
Virtual System I like to use is VMware. I don't have the time to explain it all to you, so please try to figure it out yourself by using the seach function about VMware and co.
So theroetical, if you are able to play on another device at the same time it should work with VMware also. If not you should let it be.. in my opinion.
2 clients, 1 with 3 fps? 06/15/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies I have a 24" monitor im playing with so I have 2 clients of lineage2 running at the same time on my screen. When im playing 1 character it runs 100% smooth it has nothing to do with hardware at all, but the other 1 looks like its getting 3 fps while im not on it. But when i click on that client it runs fine then the other client gets the 3 fps. Im playing on a interlude off server so there are no settings to fix this. Does anyone know what i can do to make both clients run smooth at the same...
Possible with 2 clients? 09/14/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies Well i was wondering if it is possible to run 2 clients on dragonica? i sometimes get boored of the game and make new chars lol .. and to do the hero quests takes alot of time with newbs and yeah you know the rest....
Clients? 04/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies Is there a way for me to play in a server with a client from another server?
What files do i need?
Need to have luncher or can i lunch from dekaron in bin folder?
Thanks in advance.
more sro clients 07/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies can sombody tell me how to run more sro clients
if i run 2 clients it goes pretty good when i try 3 clients my pc goes verry slow.
is there a program that my sro clients get a freeze.
i need it for plvl more than 1 char =D
thx
maybe a good idea for a new program :D
more then 2 clients 11/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 37 Replies I just wanna kno if theirs a way to open more than 2 clients. I searched the forum for "conquer client" but i found nothing that helps. So is their anyway or will i just have to stick to only 2?