Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapons skins? Help!

Discussion on Weapons skins? Help! within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Weapons skins? Help!

I have a question, what program do you use to modify and/or create a weapon skin?
I know its a small question but i really need to know.

thanks~
/Natalie
Old 06/23/2013, 05:54   #2

elite*gold: 130
For creating Blender, for adding SHN Viewer
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 06:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour! View Post
For creating Blender, for adding SHN Viewer
Thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
|Minecraft Skins|[Selbstgemachte Skins|Coole Skins|Gruselige Skins
12/04/2012 - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps - 6 Replies
Fast jeder Spieler sucht stundenlang nach seinem Skin den er toll findet und mit dem er seine Karriere als Minecraftler starten kann , doch meist ist man nach 1-2 Wochen mit seinem Skin unzufrieden und sucht sich wieder einen neuen und aus dem Grund erstelle ich den Thread damit ihr in Zukunft nicht mehr Googlen müsst , sondern euch einfach mal hier im Thread umgucken könnt. Was könnt ihr hier machen: Postet coole Skins die ihr selber verwendet habt. Postet Skins die ihr selber erstellt...
Selling acc. Capsule weapons Python, Hawkeye, Bumblebee and alot other weapons
06/28/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 11 Replies
i don`t need mutch for it because i stoped playing ava but just make a bet with a Paysafe card that is worth of your amount of the bet. sorry for my english. the selling will be ofer in 10 hours the one who bit the most will get the acc but i can sell it ealier if u bit high enough i already said i don`t need mutch for it. Nickname : lNlever Grade : Captain 1 S/D : 1.26 Euro :
My edits from interface skins to dragon souls to weapons etc etc will add on as i go
09/22/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Hi all today i decided to share what edits Ive made so far Ive decided to start making edits for my private server in the making roughly 70 pct done and decided to make some releases here if i get a few thanks/likes/positive comments i will keep updating and make some edits to some requests plz P.M for request try keep this thread from being filled up on request and hope you all like and enjoy ;) Green P6 BackSword...
Skins weapons and armor Metin2
12/07/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
I too would like some more cool skins for all weapons and armor on the official servers. And also how to install the official client Metin2. Give Thanks