Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Fame n Lots Of Gil

Discussion on Max Fame n Lots Of Gil within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"Ok, this is only for level 50+ characters. It is quite simple. First off, go and buy about 6 Stacks of Rolanberries, it will only set you back maybe a few thousand. Go Into Crawler's Nest, and keep walking straight untill you reach the first room with the big sacks hanging down. You wil see a ??? inside a basket. Trade 1 rolanberry to this ???, keep trading untill no text appears, to your left you will see an NPC Crawler, walk close enough and it will engage and become a fightable monster. Kill this crawler to get a Dated Rolanberry. Get about 50 or 60 of theese, then go to Selbina and trade them to some guy there, I forget which, sorry. But you will get 800 gil per berry, and once you've traded 50 or 60 youll have almost hero fame in every nation =)

You must trade the Berries to Vuntar"

Not sure if you guys had this.
Old 11/30/2006, 11:45   #2

Thats not an exploit you idiot. Its a mini-quest.
Old 12/18/2006, 14:33   #3

from last I checked (and that was about 2 years ago). Selbina quests = Bastok/Sandy/Jeuno fame.. you still have to do Windurst fame seperately.