Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Flee/Speed-Hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,610
Flee Tool is exactly what it says. This tool will allow you to pick a speed of how fast you want to have your character run and bam! You go that fast.

There are diffrent settings for the tool:

Slow
Normal
Striders
Mazurka
Flee
Flee++
HyperSpeed

This program has been translated to English thanks to: onyx86

Note! This program can get your account banned! Speed hacking is against the ToS of FFXI and will not be tolerated!!! Use at your own risk.

==

Please note you will need the FFXI Windower to use this program, as well as the Namechanger.dll for this to work!! Load the namechanger dll to for the window name to stay the same and then use the flee tool.

=======================
Offsets -- Dec. 28, 2005
=======================
[FleeTool]
WindowTitle=FFXiApp - Windower Enabled
NPCMAP = 3C4898
OWNPOSITION = 3C41DC
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-23-1135847810.ibf (17.8 KB, 2927 views)

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2006, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
i have namechangerdll in "plugin" and i have downloaded this file and it doesnt work :S

Old 01/11/2006, 01:33   #3

it does work very usefull tool just check that your ini says:
Code:
[FleeTool]
NPCMAP =3C4898
OWNPOSITION =3C41DC
Old 01/12/2006, 20:39   #4

I've done a search and I cannot find the namechanger dll file, can someone please help me

Old 01/12/2006, 23:10   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by jcp3alex@Jan 12 2006, 20:39
I've done a search and I cannot find the namechanger dll file, can someone please help me
Old 01/21/2006, 13:19   #6

problem zoning? I had just received a tele-holla and used hyper to zone, then changed to normal and tried to zone "You cannot enter the next area" Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?
Old 01/21/2006, 19:47   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by trilasonet@Jan 21 2006, 13:19
problem zoning? I had just received a tele-holla and used hyper to zone, then changed to normal and tried to zone "You cannot enter the next area" Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?
Yes I have the same problem, so what I do is just logout and log back in to zone :/ , thats my work around. Eitherway its still a time saver.
Old 01/22/2006, 00:24   #8

yea >.> sometimes it will let me zone... sometimes it wont. I think if you revert to normal speed before the zone a bit more it will work more offten. Havent thoroughly tested it but ive done it a couple times to think that might be the reason.
Old 01/22/2006, 14:48   #9

Do you need to run namechanger.dll after you download it? or do you just stick it in the plugins folder?
Old 01/22/2006, 15:54   #10

Ok i'm the biggest noob at this stuff. but would like to know where i can learn more info about windower and stuff of the sort cuz i have no idea how it works. and not sure if this post should even be here but would be nice to know how this stuff works. thx sorry for bein a noob.
Old 01/23/2006, 00:43   #11

LOLZ

nubbies
Old 01/23/2006, 08:02   #12

you need to write on windower
load "namechanger"
Old 01/24/2006, 01:03   #13

Hey if anyone wants to have sooome fun go to yhoat or yutungha and toss on Hyper speed on your choco lmao
Old 02/02/2006, 01:44   #14

This IS very useful, and for the people who say "It dont work =(" you need to look for new offsets whenever it stops working, since SE changes them to stop this hack you need to find the right ones. They will be somewhere around the internet, just look around. One tip though, and iev even used to in densley populated zones. If you have Invis/Sneak cast thoose spells on yourself, and then set to Triple Flee, or Hyper Flee, whatever your versions highest speed is. You will be going so fast, that targeting you is near impossible, and players can't see you either, even if they do target you they wont even be able to watch the cursor for a second. It's almost failsafe, just be careful. You should only use this when you know where your going, because if you get stuck on some terrain, and someone has targeted you, and then you launch off when you get unstuck. There gunna know what happened. Also, stop using it when sneak or invis turns off.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Dont be stupid!' border='0' alt='Dont be stupid!' />

Guide to using Flee Tool:

Speeds:

Slow: This is the equivelant of being cursed, basicly it halves your speed.
Normal: Just your average all-the-time speed. Use this to change back to normal.
Striders: Exact same speed as wearing strider boots, or 20% more speed.
Mazurka: Same as ninja af boots, or chocobo mazurka, +25% Increase.
Flee: Name says it all.
Flee++: AKA Double Flee, just doubles the flee speed so you move 2x more fast than flee.
Hyperspeed: 3 Times faster than flee, INCREDIBLY fast, you can travel a whole zone in a matter of seconds.
Exit: Closes the Flee Tool client.

Basic usage instructions:

Using Flee Tool is VERY simple, all you need to do is start FFXI up while using a windower. I'd reccomend Azaril's Windower you can get it here . Then once your in the game, open Flee Tool up, select your speed, and go as fast or slow as you want, be warned though, using Flee Tool can get you banned make sure no one can see you or have any way to find out your using Flee Tool. Also never TELL anyone your using it. Even if they are your best friend, it could screw your whole FFXI career up.

FAQ:

Q:Help! I can't get it to work!!!!
A: Only one reason it doesn't work, you need new offsets, offsets are the positions that make your player move. Somtimes SE changes theese offsets so Flee Tool, Mr.Argus and anything that uses re-positioning techniques stop working because you can't get the correct positioning. To fix this, you need to find the new offsets, it might take awhile for someone to find theese. But they'll come out eventually. I will post the working offsets here.

Here are the up to date offsets:

[FleeTool]
NPCMAP=3C4898
OWNPOSITION=3C41DC

If theese stop working, make a post and I will attempt to find the new ones.

Well, I hope this answers all your questions, you you have any more question just make a post and i'll reply

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=There is no stupid question.' border='0' alt='There is no stupid question.' />
Old 02/02/2006, 02:26   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by mamamia+Jan 21 2006, 19:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mamamia @ Jan 21 2006, 19:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--trilasonet@Jan 21 2006, 13:19
Yes I have the same problem, so what I do is just logout and log back in to zone :/ , thats my work around. Eitherway its still a time saver. [/b][/quote]
Just saw this post.

This is a known problem and you just have to wait like 3 or 4 minutes before it will let you zone, you dont want to use Hyperspeed too often, only if your willing to wait a bit before you can zone, another thing is, change back to normal about 2 minutes before you get to your destination. Or just use Flee++

« bard bot | - »