Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flee/Speed-Hack

Discussion on Flee/Speed-Hack within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old 08/15/2021, 00:22   #136

elite*gold: 5
It doesn't work

« private servers | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] 12Sky2 Trainer Attack Speed , Speed hack [Mayn]
02/25/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
I quit now =)
Flee Tool
11/29/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
How do they know you are using it? Is there a way to make it look like you are not using it? If they check the speed values, can we fake normal values? Or maybe we can make it so when you use the flee tool, you are invisable. I also heard something about a new feature, when someone comes in to range while using the tool it automatically slows you down to normal speed, but when you are out of range it continues at the speed you were. Does anybody know how to protect yourself while using...
Flee tool
02/04/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
I cant quite get this thing to work I never done anything wiht bots or hacks before and I am a noob when it comes to computer stuff but how do I get it to work =/ any help would be very nice thanks ^^
Flee For 2+ Mins / No Aggro Ever!
07/08/2005 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok, the purpose of this exploit is to be able to Flee for 2+ minutes, and also run through zones and run right past aggroing mobs with no aggro ever! A couple things you should know: - This only works for PC users. - The modem you use for your computer must contain a "Standby" button on it (this is very crucial!) - There is a CHANCE it could get you banned / in trouble with SE, but I have tested it and confirmed it, and it works for sure with no problems. Ok here goes the strategy...