Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRICK]How to Complete Apprentice Quest's fast in KingsRoad

Discussion on [TRICK]How to Complete Apprentice Quest's fast in KingsRoad within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [TRICK]How to Complete Apprentice Quest's fast in KingsRoad

This is a little trick to complete apprentices quests fast in KingsRoad.

This trick doesn't work on the 8 hours quest.
Make sure to reload your game after completing the quests,cause it can cause glitches!

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quest Rewards Complete Set?!
01/10/2016 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi some one can help me to figure out something? I try to add a Quest, all working fine but i want as reward a Complete Set for example: Bring Quest to NPC and reward (Helm, Shoulder, Foot, Chest, Legs, Hands) i need to check the Condition (Armor, Protector, garment) and the gender (Male,Female) i try it but i stuck the NPc want to select 1 item but i wont i want all xD and the gender not checked it display male and female armor Some one can help me? http://i.epvpimg.com/uMlec.png
Complete quest Combo List and what drops them
10/21/2013 - GunZ - 23 Replies
Mansion quests: Goblin King Summon(Mansion Boss): Crimson Necklace+Goblin Skull Crimson Necklace is dropped by Goblin Shamans, those huge orange shamans found in torn page 25 and above. Goblin Skull is dropped by Goblin Warriors, those buff looking goblins holding giant maces with armor. Goblin king drops: Torn page 65
[Quest]Two Quest make by TricK
01/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hey <3 Habe mal 2 Quest gemacht :D Hier mal ne Kleine Beschreibung: Quest Nr1 :
help needed to complete a quest, please look
10/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
ok heres the question. Does ATTACK increase if i add strength? like i add 50+ attribute points
[Tip] Complete Beginner's Gemcutting quest.
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Well, I thought Some people would like to know how I completed my quest ( It is bugged at the moment and you will not complete the quest objective if you do not do this. Buy 3 novice gemcutting kits Relog Craft 1 gem Relog Craft 1 more Relog Craft 1 more