Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help needed to complete a quest, please look

Discussion on help needed to complete a quest, please look within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does ATTACK increase if i add strength?

ok heres the question. Does ATTACK increase if i add strength? like i add 50+ attribute points

Tags
desert city, desert treasure, quest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Complete quest Combo List and what drops them
10/21/2013 - GunZ - 23 Replies
Mansion quests: Goblin King Summon(Mansion Boss): Crimson Necklace+Goblin Skull Crimson Necklace is dropped by Goblin Shamans, those huge orange shamans found in torn page 25 and above. Goblin Skull is dropped by Goblin Warriors, those buff looking goblins holding giant maces with armor. Goblin king drops: Torn page 65
Blue Mouse Quest (complete guide)
08/30/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
Before I begin, this in indeed my second post on the epvp Forums. However, Ive been a frequent visitor for about 3 months now. Since day one, I'm glad to be a part of the epvp comminuty! I have completed this quest now approximately 40 some times, and have always been satisfied with the prize earned. To begin, heres a quick overview of the prizes: Rewards: 20,000 silver 50,000 silver 1 meteor 2 meteors
[GUIDE] Complete Maps, Mobs And Quest Location
03/16/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
MAP LAYOUT Bloody Ice Complete Details: http://cabal.mmosite.com/mon/mon_1.shtml BLOODY ICE MAP http://srv0110-08.oak1.imeem.com/g/p/fd0320e76e2e 1c487d97f74a6c05f5a1_raw.jpg
[Exploit] Complete rare resource Quest easy way
06/30/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Found this bug while i was messing with my bank to do this you will need 3 of the rare resource you want to hand in i will use brindled leather as an example. On my server it cost 45c to by 1 so its cheaper for me to buy 3 of these then to go farming mobs. Instructions open up your resource tab Split all the resources into 3 piles. Open up the trader(Bank) and goto the store and sell(Bank part of the trader) Place each stack from your resource tab into 1 pile into the trader The 3rd...
[Tip] Complete Beginner's Gemcutting quest.
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Well, I thought Some people would like to know how I completed my quest ( It is bugged at the moment and you will not complete the quest objective if you do not do this. Buy 3 novice gemcutting kits Relog Craft 1 gem Relog Craft 1 more Relog Craft 1 more