Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHAFF exploit. Don't read if you're not interested.

Discussion on WHAFF exploit. Don't read if you're not interested. within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WHAFF exploit. Don't read if you're not interested.

Well, here goes nothing. As many of you probably already know, WHAFF is a free mobile app that let's you earn some pocket cash (Just search up on Google Play). Fast cash? Bull ****. If you don't know what you're doing, it takes forever to earn even ten bucks.

Since I've had fun with this method enough, I might as well release it (For your information, the #16 on the rankings is me). And I know there are some selfish bastards who will want me to take this down.

Suck it up.

1) Get a new account.
3) *Quickly tap the submit button multiple times*. If you're quick enough, you can get on average 2-3 rewards.
*From my experience it worked best on Android.

You can use other codes if you want, but let's please be appreciative...
Also, common sense: use at your own risk.
Old 01/30/2015, 03:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
ha, ha
2) On the refferal, type in AT58619.
and congrats you're #16 (I guess it is a high rank).

Redundant proof that there are many not very smart, which we should already knew.

Off topic anyway, admin/moderator please.
Old 01/30/2015, 11:07   #3

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
exploit, whaff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WHAFF - Earn Up To $5 to $10 Using Your Android or pc
01/24/2015 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Post your registered name below if your under my referral and I'll send you the password for the rar file Download WHAFF Trick.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way in this file is the glitch to get loads of cash . Please put your email add instead of messaging me. I can reply quickly using email. Thank you! Here is a simple steps how to earn money using your android or PC 1. Download - WHAFF 2. Log-in using your facebook accout 3. Use this code for free $0.20 - ...
Whaff , earn money!
01/02/2014 - Tutorials - 14 Replies
Hallo, ich präsentiere euch WHAFF-Global Mobile Ads Platform Es ist eine Internet Seite, mit der ihr im Internet durch downloaden von verschiedenen Apps Geld verdienen könnt. Wie funktioniert das ganze?
[Amazing XP: 68+] *MUST READ* exploit with pics!
01/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
] 1] Head to Valgarde Port (in Howling Fjord), there is a quest for this-- it is optional in this exploit (quest is called: "If Valgarde Falls" obtained by Vice Admiral Keller) http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/ccsnjr/mo bs.jpg 2] Right outside the fortress, there dragonflayers and worgs come in packs of 1-3 at a time. 3] The trick is to grab them (AOE is the easiest) before the guards do... 4 or 5 mobs at a time was the most I could handle.
Please Read: ideas to exploit
03/08/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
after playing a few MMO's for a few years, I've picked up some different ways of basic hacking. Now, most people think of a gold hack as impossible without some packet editing or whatever, but after giving it a thought I've come up with an idea. I used to play a game called KalOnline, and there was a way to manipulate a UCE to allow an NPC to bring up a window it usually doesn't. But since the data is already on the client that it has the window, there is always the possibility of bringing...