Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ShadowGun Dead Zone

Discussion on [Release] ShadowGun Dead Zone within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Release] ShadowGun Dead Zone

USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Here is the hack for PC Please do not ask for a facebook hack, I do not have it. Follow the instructions given in the TXT file. AGAIN "USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK". I am using it without any trouble and its working like a charm. You need WINRAR to extract the files and all the deatils are mentioned in the TXT file. Give thanx if you understand and the cheat works.. Else play the game like a NOBO...

NOTE:
1. DO NOT USE THE FLY HACK IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WALK.
2. CREDITS TO GODSAGAR I AM JUST A MESSENGER.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SHADOWGUN.rar (644.3 KB, 120 views)
Old 12/07/2014, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
link?

Tags
shadowgun deadzone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[INFO]Shadowgun Dead zone
12/07/2014 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Hi All, I am not sure how many for you are using the hack that i have but i thought that i should share it. But i wanted to discuss it with Admins and Modes of Elitepvpers. Plz Pm me and will discuss it with you. NOTE: This is not for the Facebook version so please do not ask again. As NO ONE from ADMIN or MODs replied....
[Release] The Last Stand Dead Zone Hack
11/25/2014 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Note: Enable The Hack while in your Compound before going to A Mission.. and try using the hack on A dummy account i wont take responsibility on any banned account.. Ive been using the hack for 2 days and i didnt get banned. and also dont forget to click the Thanks button if it works :) TLS hackFree Ive been testing This hack for 2 Days and its been Working Credits Goes to rivaldi478 Remember Dont spoil this hack or Abuse it if you want to Use this hack long enough to see A new...
[Release]ShadowGun DeadZone Speed Hack (100% working)[PC Version]
10/31/2014 - Facebook - 2 Replies
new speed hack of deadzone ...... How to use---- 1)downlaod the .dll file 2)go to folder where u have installed Deadzone 3)then go to DeadZone_Data>Managed 4)replace the original file with this one... ENJOY Hacking
[REQUEST] The LAST STAND DEAD ZONE
03/14/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
:(:( Please Post something that might help
[WIP]Last Stand Dead Zone
02/14/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Well everyone, after playing around with Fiddler i found the following that could be edited if you knew the character set.. could someone help me out with it? http://i48.tinypic.com/fjhyj4.png