Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]Shadowgun Dead zone

Discussion on [INFO]Shadowgun Dead zone within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Shadowgun Dead zone

Hi All,

I am not sure how many for you are using the hack that i have but i thought that i should share it. But i wanted to discuss it with Admins and Modes of Elitepvpers. Plz Pm me and will discuss it with you.

NOTE: This is not for the Facebook version so please do not ask again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotvijay View Post
Hi All,

I am not sure how many for you are using the hack that i have but i thought that i should share it. But i wanted to discuss it with Admins and Modes of Elitepvpers. Plz Pm me and will discuss it with you.

As NO ONE from ADMIN or MODs replied....

Please let me know who wants to get the hack.. i wont release it till the time i get approval..I will give the hacks only if i think i should.. so start it.. now

No one wants the hack.......... ok that will help me to get the game fixed.. ;D
Old 12/05/2014, 00:25   #2

Share it please
Old 12/05/2014, 13:13   #3

ya share it
Old 12/06/2014, 23:04   #4

Talking USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Here is the hack for PC Please do not ask for a facebook hack, I do not have it. Follow the instructions given in the TXT file. AGAIN "USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK". I am using it without any trouble and its working like a charm. You need WINRAR to extract the files and all the deatils are mentioned in the TXT file. Give thanx if you understand and the cheat works.. Else play the game like a NOBO...

NOTE:
1. DO NOT USE THE FLY HACK IF U DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WALK.
2. CREDITS TO GODSAGAR I AM JUST A MESSENGER.
Old 12/07/2014, 18:24   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotvijay View Post
Hi All,

As NO ONE from ADMIN or MODs replied....
We cannot check every single thread, we do have to spend time on other things. If you have any questions, PM us. Anyway, if it's not the facebook version, why is it in the Facebook section? Please post in the section which is most related to it. (eg. Browsergames, Shooter, etc)

Please let me know who wants to get the hack.. i wont release it till the time i get approval..I will give the hacks only if i think i should.. so start it.. now

No one wants the hack.......... ok that will help me to get the game fixed.. ;D[/QUOTE]
Closed Thread

Tags
shadowgun deadzone