Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander infinite resources

Discussion on war commander infinite resources within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
war commander infinite resources

Old 02/24/2014, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
If you post tools or hacks, remember to attach a Virustotal link. PM me for reopen.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War Commander Resources Hack *WORKING*
03/22/2013 - Facebook - 69 Replies
Not Working anymore. You will get banned if you do this hack. Kixeye have update there game.
War commander Resources Glitch
03/20/2013 - Facebook - 6 Replies
PM me Have to know what Resource glitch I Dont share kixeye Will fix it XD
War Commander: Free Resources
02/01/2013 - Facebook - 12 Replies
Will not go into too much detail as it may hint how to do this, but I would like to trade this glitch for another glitch. Please PM me. I have known about this glitch for a few months now, and it still works. I will not share this without knowing about another working glitch as I would like this glitch to remain unfixed; therefore I will not trade this information for nothing.
War Commander Resources and Instant Upgrades HACK
12/24/2012 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Below you got a complete guide how to do this 2 hacks. (At both hacks Cheat Engine should be at 4 bytes and Hex check box should be unchecked) For the Resources hack do the following... 1. Open Cheat Engine. 2. Open War Commander and select your browser. 3. Now go to Barracks and hover the mouse to an Unit. 4. Scan the metal cost of the unit and move all addresses.
War Commander Infinite Resources
12/09/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
Hi everyone, i came here today to post a hack for War Commander to have infinite resources (Oil and Metal) just see the video and you can do it, you jus gonna need Cheat Engine. Give me a thanks if i helped you. War Commander: cheat engine free resources - YouTube Btw for fast upgrade you can enable speed hack to 5.0 no more than that or the game will crash and refresh Credits: Me & bggus1