Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't hack so,

Discussion on I can't hack so, within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't hack so,

After using this site for months I have come to realize during that same time frame most of the "so-called" hackers have gotten lazy and only hack easiest most lame games anymore. Step it up and try something challenging it would be appreciated. You are all just reusing or altering someones else's work on gayass games. Put forth some effort and do something meaningful like Vega Conflict. Now that would be impressive!!!
Old 08/10/2013, 01:57   #2

not to hate, but if i was a hacker, and after reading this reply, i wouldn't release anything ever again. demanding and being disrespectful will not get you anywhere. it's not easy to hack a game ya know. if it was then we all could do it, please keep these points in mind for the future.
Old 08/10/2013, 02:14   #3

Uhhh so do you want to buy with real money? Or Have it free? Choose one
Old 08/10/2013, 02:50   #4

I can't tell if you're trolling, trying to be sneaky and asking someone to hack "Vegas Conflict" or whatever. Either way, Insulting people and downplaying their work when you, yourself, state that you can't do it is so moronic that it's moronic levels transcends space. Please think about that.
Old 08/12/2013, 04:00   #5

Stating the obvious, reusing someone else's "script" isn't hacking makes the person doing so a "hack" not a "hacker". More than anything it was a challenge.
Old 08/12/2013, 04:06   #6

uno es libre de postear lo que quiera, en el caso de los hackers, se agradece todo el trabajo que hacen y mas si es gratis...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2013, 05:22   #7

I don't mean to sound rude or mean so I apologize if I do ahead of time but I don't really understand.

In your first post you called most of the people who made their own scripts for what you think are the, "easiest most lame games," "so-called hackers." Doesn't that mean you don't consider them hackers just because they choose to hack what you believe to be are the "easiest most lame games?" Then you go on to say that people who reuse scripts aren't technically "hackers" but "hacks." Well, of course those who just post the scripts of other peoples' works aren't hackers but are the people who updates/makes new hacks based on the hacks of others by editing/altering their scripts not hackers?

So who are you challenging? Also, why should they accept such a challenge when what you posted might sound insulting and/or ungrateful to them? They are free to accept of course but the way you phrased your challenge...Another point is, I don't know whether you can read code or understand scripting but if you can't who are you to say what games are easy to hack?

There should be nicer ways to challenge someone instead of sounding insulting and ungrateful. Whether it's simply reusing and editing bits of script or making new ones, genuine hacks are greatly appreciated by anyone who uses them, especially if it's, as I think zDarkMiguel said, free. I'm not sure if that's what he really posted since I used google translate.

I apologize for the length of the post...I don't usually write this long.
Old 08/12/2013, 06:29   #8

if you're so bitchy make your own hack? too lazy ****** GaLife
Old 08/12/2013, 06:40   #9

Hacking is not easy .. ask all the hackers in this forum !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2013, 06:43   #10

why be greedy?... if you can't hack atleast appriciate us who can hack... hacking isn't easy it takes alot of patience and messing around sometimes and you can be so excited about a hack that you think you found out then go and try it and it doesn't work....

Thanks if you agree
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2013, 06:57   #11

You can't hack, why talk about hackers?

That's dumb.