"A hack is generally fast, smart and efficient" - TMRC (Tech Model RailRoad Club).
No matter how it will explode and at the same time as it will last, but it reaches its goal (in this case many people benefit. At the same time the programmer responsible for feeding your ego, showing that it was capable of.
I already said that i can't post it here... There is a men who is from socialpoint team. He is just a spy who report hacks... It is the reason of the fast patching.
tool so that you can send mail to yourself is not?
tool so that you can send mail to yourself is not? Thanks !!!
If a tool are released, a good encryption for coding is required !!! I recommend to compile php code to bytecode with bcompiler !!!! And after, hack will be protected against patches !
WE HAVE SPY HERE ON FORMS mybe is the user (Aziz Zafer) who knows anyway.... So not inform us if you found a hack etc. keep for yourself, only share to your friends Superdrac on pm or other fourm.
thx for all your work Superdrac you deserve more than a thanks!
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found a hack 12/15/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Is here anyone who can speak good english and br
I found a hack on a br site but idk what i must fill in to register
Send me a pm If you can speak both Languages
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg