THERE IS A SPY WHO IS REPORTING BACK TO DRAGON CITY IF U READ WHAT IS BEING SAID THEY ARE PATCHING THE HACKS THIS IS A SUGGESTION THREAD NOT A BEGGING THREAD .........
I already said that i can't post it here... There is a men who is from socialpoint team. He is just a spy who report hacks... It is the reason of the fast patching.
I don't think socialpoint care so much about their game. Only thing they care is money.
I need your help but you do not answer me ... Superdrac
Here is your private message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sieuga
help me share my gems !!
Have your tools to help you move gems of myself to others is not? I have friends who need help with gems, they lose the Hatchery and now they can not get dragon Hatch, I need to move them a few gems to buy the house because now they do not have the tools to hack gems. hope you help me. thanks you. my yahoo mail is or my facebook . thanks again !!
Did you see the message that i just post ? THE HACK IS PATCHED !
superdrac stated in a previous post the reason for him not releasing it. he said there is a member here from social point patching all of his hacks. pls b4 posting read up on the situation, thanks
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found a hack 12/15/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Is here anyone who can speak good english and br
I found a hack on a br site but idk what i must fill in to register
Send me a pm If you can speak both Languages
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg