huhu, when I put fb id and sessionid to hack Super Dum him, so that people on sabotage. take the eggs, take dragon legen. How much effort are gone. map cruel. I hack my poor, why so. huhu, now I'm very sad. but why.
What you can do is stop posting your fbid and user key. There are people who see it and will hack your game. Listen when others warn you about the dangers in this forum. Read all posts properly.
And again, DO NOT post your fbid and user key anywhere. Only you must know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acemoon0803
Said 100 times not share not id and not user_key or sessionid post
Yeah. Unfortunately, a lot of people here do not read posts that warn them about deletion of their stuff etc. Even if it's just one post ahead of them, they never read it. *facepalm
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found a hack 12/15/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Is here anyone who can speak good english and br
I found a hack on a br site but idk what i must fill in to register
Send me a pm If you can speak both Languages
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg