Yeah but if people abuse it like 9999 gems in 1 minute socialpoint will be suspicious and will check the logs. Then they will see what cause it and will patch it.
IN 1 HOUR IT COULD BE PATCHED THINK WAT YOUR SAYING 50 AN HOUR LOL LOL
It's patched because it's ultra used. For an example if superdrac used this method to get gems,then why it's not patched? Because it's not public for everyone to get 999999 gems. If there's a limit most likely will not get patched that fast. (My opinion).
huhu, when I put fb id and sessionid to hack Super Dum him, so that people on sabotage. take the eggs, take dragon legen. How much effort are gone. map cruel. I hack my poor, why so. huhu, now I'm very sad. but why.
huhu, when I put fb id and Super Drac sessionid to hack him, so that people on sabotage. take the eggs, take dragon legen. How much effort are gone. map cruel. I hack my poor, why so. huhu, now I'm very sad. but why.
Found Pake, Found mods, did some stuff. 01/15/2012 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Alright, so I found a bunch of stuff.
I got the pake, I got the mods.
But this one question, how do I log packets? I figured how to send pretty easily, says everywhere on the forums. Is there some sort of guide on how to use this thing?
Found a hack 12/15/2010 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Is here anyone who can speak good english and br
I found a hack on a br site but idk what i must fill in to register
Send me a pm If you can speak both Languages
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies WARNING
Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax)
glad i didnt bot on my main account :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg