help me check the loaded pin through sms but not confirmed
Code PIN 416740
Nick Name Facebook :
ID 100002837933214
cg1.fr/tools/
helps confirm my pin code to activate tools dragon city!
sent sms successfully but 9 pin adapter should not be confirmed! Benoit code should check to confirm the completed payment via sms
Pin : 416 740
I loaded it but that Other pin should not confirm the Pin
Please speak only english and don't spam i'm not here 24/24
Quote:
Originally Posted by viethoang1991
help me check the loaded pin through sms but not confirmed
Code PIN 416740
Nick Name Facebook :
ID 100002837933214
cg1.fr/tools/
helps confirm my pin code to activate tools dragon city!
sent sms successfully but 9 pin adapter should not be confirmed! Benoit code should check to confirm the completed payment via sms
Pin : 416 740
I loaded it but that Other pin should not confirm the Pin
Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlvm02
BENOIT OF LEGEND ONLINE HACK YOU HAVE ALSO?
IF YOU USE THE TOOL wanted
& r e f =ts&fref=ts
remove the spaces
looks set to do there if you get to appreciate this game thanks
if it is not encomodo
I'll look it later maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0olkutels2
Giúp tôi kiểm tra pin nạp qua tin nhắn nhưng không đc xác nhận
Mã PIN 729724
old type of hack is better then the new type of hack,,
benoit,, please do something about this,,
all of us (if them thinking what i'm thinking) don't wanna waste their money just for 2k gems, 150 gold, 150 food per 24 hour... that sucks, seriously..
i'm begging u,, please do something about this~
I feel I pay for a free hack with this limitation of only 1 time every 24 hours
please change it to unlimited at least in monster legend
I really wanna buy your tools but the payment options you have provided are not supported in our country except for the paypal. As we all know Paypal needs a credit card to be used which i don't have.
could you please provide another payment options like "Ultimate Game card' for me and those who have the same problem as mine.
I hope You can address our problem as soon as the cheat/tool is still working. a little response will be much appreciated. thank you in advance Sir!
by the way, I am from Philippines and i'm still not in a legal age to acquire Credit Card. I am looking forward for your quick response. Once again, thank you sir Benoit.
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar