Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

call of gods

Discussion on call of gods within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
call of gods

Hello everyone, someone is working on the case for call of gods?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Call of Gods Gold
04/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
any server addskype masterwain
[Request]Call of Gods
12/07/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Any exploits/cheats available for this game currently? Nothin? :o
[Request] Call Of Gods
09/28/2012 - Browsergames - 16 Replies
Game: Call of Gods Call of Gods on Facebook | Facebook Call of Gods - Official Call of Gods - At Aeria Games I am looking for a program/Tool/Hack, heck, even a bug or an exploit that will make me able to get free gold. Silver and coupons isn't needed, but t will of course be a good thing if I could get that too, but main priority is Gold. Gold is a server-siden thing (Yup, it's complicated). But I can tell you the GM's/Developers are from Taiwan and is pretty much one big "IDGAF"...
Have You Ever Play “Call of Gods”?
12/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
After reading several reviews about the game Call of Gods from PlayBBG, recently, I was attracted by this browser game. The COG has three creation for choice—Human, Wizard, Elf Druid. I have chosen undead priest and have many powerful military units like skeleton warriors, death bringer and bone dragon. I can upgrade my heroes recruited and make the scale of troops larger to fighting with NPCs and other players. http://www.gameogre.com/reviewdirectory/upload/ca ll-of-gods.jpg Call of Gods...