Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Have You Ever Play “Call of Gods”?

Discussion on Have You Ever Play “Call of Gods”? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Have You Ever Play “Call of Gods”?

After reading several reviews about the game from PlayBBG, recently, I was attracted by this browser game. The COG has three creation for choice—Human, Wizard, Elf Druid. I have chosen undead priest and have many powerful military units like skeleton warriors, death bringer and bone dragon. I can upgrade my heroes recruited and make the scale of troops larger to fighting with NPCs and other players.

Call of Gods have some key features for choice:
1. Western RPG Appearance.
2. Three different Character Creation for choice
3. Powerful allies system, which allows you engage in scaled wars
4. Strategy Games with Hero Recruit and units & troops arrangement

Sounds some game portal like kongregate, lekool has released this game. Though it’s a little disappointing that none of these features mentioned above really makes it particularly interesting, it worthy of trying this cog.wsgame.com.

Tags
call of gods, flash games