Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celebrate Dragon City Birthday and win an amazing Gems Pack!

Discussion on Celebrate Dragon City Birthday and win an amazing Gems Pack! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Let's celebrate together the first birthday of Dragon City, the most famous game of Social Point!

Now all of you can participate and have the chance to be among the 30 players who will WIN an amazing pack of 250 gems + Deep Forest Dragon + Blue Dragon + Breeding Tree!

What do you need to do?

1. Become a fan of Social Point Facebook page ()

2. Get 3 friends to also participate in the contest!

Remember that the more friends you invite and participate, the more chances to win.

On May 21st we'll announce the 30 winners who get to invite the most friends to participate in the promotion!

Help Me
or u Can Add me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon City 250 gems +Blue Dragon+Ultra Tree
06/17/2013 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Hello i dont know if here is the right post but will try Dragon City have made a Competition that you can win 250 gems + Blue Dragon +Deep Forest Dragon + Ultra Breeding Tree all you have to do is join here Social Point Promos auf Facebook | Facebook and Register and be fan of the social point game
Dragon City 250 gems +Blue Dragon+Ultra Tree
05/07/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello Guys now you can get 250 gems +Blue Dragon +Ultra Tree+Deep Forest Dragon with out program or cheat only go to this link and Register Social Point Promotions auf Facebook | Facebook Post Replay if you want Help and make it up for other member's thank you
Dragon City Gems Hack
03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies
Features: Gem Sender Only So you have to use dummy accounts to do this. The instruction is included in the program. Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal What a cheap price right? But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL. thanks Guys. . .