Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon City 250 gems +Blue Dragon+Ultra Tree

Discussion on Dragon City 250 gems +Blue Dragon+Ultra Tree within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello Guys

now you can get 250 gems +Blue Dragon +Ultra Tree+Deep Forest Dragon

with out program or cheat only go to this link and Register

Post Replay if you want Help and make it up for other member's thank you

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2013, 22:00   #2

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed (refferer)
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/17/2013 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Hello i dont know if here is the right post but will try Dragon City have made a Competition that you can win 250 gems + Blue Dragon +Deep Forest Dragon + Ultra Breeding Tree all you have to do is join here Social Point Promos auf Facebook | Facebook and Register and be fan of the social point game
Dragon City gems hack
03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies
It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1 Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack
03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies
Features: Gem Sender Only So you have to use dummy accounts to do this. The instruction is included in the program. Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal What a cheap price right? But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL. thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems!
11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not? Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar