Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WAR COMMANDER EVENT HACK

Discussion on WAR COMMANDER EVENT HACK within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WAR COMMANDER EVENT HACK

HACK EFFECT: INVULNERABLE UNIT/TOWER
Tools: Cheat Engine 6.2

1. Open Game and Cheat Engine
2. Hook in CE to War commander.
3. Change value type to FLOAT.
4. Scan defense platform/tank/infantry health or armor. Ex. ELITE MEGATANK = 26000.
5. Drag down all results.
6. Select all results then freeze.
7. Enjoy.

Only works for base defending. Not for attacking.

Tip: 1. Do not get caught. Too much exp will lead you to ban.
2. If you like to rank in the leaderboards, you need to coin. Hybrid cheaters (Heavy Coiner/cheater) are immuned to ban. Like those players in the leaderboards.

METHOD 2: GLITCH
EFFEC:INSTANTLY FINISH A WAVE

1. Attack an online player.
2. During attack countdown, immediately go to world map. Enter base and start a wave. After the attack countdown ends you will be forced to attend the battle and you will leave the wave progress.
3. END attack.
4. Boalah wave finished, instant exp.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2013, 13:23   #2

post the unit codes pleez
Old 05/12/2013, 13:36   #3

i used it last event for defending parts... i got banned before this event.
so if you use it, 100% you will get ban !
Old 05/12/2013, 13:41   #4

I used it for the past 3 events. I just get the things I need. If you will be greedy and get everything in 1 day, then that will lead to ban. If you use it carefully (slow exp gain) it is safe like what I did.

The goal here is to get what you want even if you dont have the tools (Upgraded units and defense). But if you will be careless in using it then you will be banned. Just play like a normal player. Do not finish multiple waves in short amount of time. 1 wave per hour is safe.
Old 05/12/2013, 14:09   #5

Indeed, im using it since hellstorm event
I got banned only one of my accounts, cuz that account was No.1 in sector 121 event leaderboard at that event LOL
the rest are fine till now
just don't be greedy
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2013, 14:46   #6

If anyone knows how to figure out regural buildings health too, mainly for command center, i would be quite grateful
Old 05/12/2013, 14:50   #7

If you have suicide trucks or fav, you dont need to freeze the buildings health. Just put the suicide truck in the wave spawn points.
Old 05/12/2013, 15:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkananoja View Post
If anyone knows how to figure out regural buildings health too, mainly for command center, i would be quite grateful
Why not use your defense platform to protect it instead? since you can set the armor of it to a freeze state
Old 05/12/2013, 15:59   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by msintelcorei7 View Post
Why not use your defense platform to protect it instead? since you can set the armor of it to a freeze state
invincible units and buildings via freeze works only if damage they take is less than their max health at any given time. defense platforms are still lvl 1, and enemy v2 does over 5000 damage to buildings, killing the platforms instantly.
Old 05/12/2013, 17:06   #10

Quote:
invincible units and buildings via freeze works only if damage they take is less than their max health at any given time. defense platforms are still lvl 1, and enemy v2 does over 5000 damage to buildings, killing the platforms instantly.
There are other alternatives like putting laser tanks at their spawn points or suicide bomber or truck. If you have neither, i guess this event wasn't supposed to be made for you.
Old 05/12/2013, 23:07   #11

Quote:
That is true, but if they die they still heal instantly after the wave. Plus you can manipulate unit health up to 3x before freezing it
Old 05/13/2013, 00:27   #12

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707demha View Post
4. Scan defense platform/tank/infantry health or armor. Ex. ELITE MEGATANK = 26000.
could you post any codes please, im kinda new to war commander hacks and dont really know where to find them. thanks
Old 05/13/2013, 01:01   #13

26000 is not a code. Its the unit health. Check war factory or barracks for the units health
Old 05/13/2013, 06:17   #14

Wow its been a while since we saw real codes. Nice.
Old 05/13/2013, 08:24   #15

LOL, it's node a code, it's kind of glitchs
old and not common ones and know they are
Closed Thread