Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander is NOT server sided.

Discussion on War Commander is NOT server sided. within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2013, 15:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankStainUK View Post
nice m8, they probably want us to think its server sided lol
to many guys from kixegg here !
Old 02/16/2013, 15:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1975 View Post
to many guys from kixegg here !
lol of course there is
Old 02/16/2013, 16:51   #18

so everyone is trying
hope we can get it figured out fast
before the next event
my previous account was banned at lvl 30 and since then i lost 5 more
but now since i cant use them i am feeling real bored
Old 02/16/2013, 17:39   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by windjammer302 View Post
so everyone is trying
hope we can get it figured out fast
before the next event
my previous account was banned at lvl 30 and since then i lost 5 more
but now since i cant use them i am feeling real bored
when you level to fast then kick you the autobanner
Old 02/16/2013, 18:32   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinjones47 View Post
well.. i dont want to share new cheats
Why are you here sir? I have always shared what I know, but never in public! In fact, look back through my posts Ive made... NOT ONE secret revealed. Ask a lot of people though, I HELP. If you are here and dont want to share, I can only assume you are here to leech. I hope I am wrong, but if you know something and dont want to let it out, keep it to PM's like I do. If you dont want to do that, please sir... take your little trinkets and go home. Good day sir.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 22:53   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
Why are you here sir? I have always shared what I know, but never in public! In fact, look back through my posts Ive made... NOT ONE secret revealed. Ask a lot of people though, I HELP. If you are here and dont want to share, I can only assume you are here to leech. I hope I am wrong, but if you know something and dont want to let it out, keep it to PM's like I do. If you dont want to do that, please sir... take your little trinkets and go home. Good day sir.
If you guys see something wrong with him, better some Admin has to hammer BAN him
Old 02/17/2013, 00:13   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2
man i asked u for help many times and sent u many private messages u never replied to me
Old 02/17/2013, 00:48   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by windjammer302 View Post
man i asked u for help many times and sent u many private messages u never replied to me
2 is not considered many. you first asked me for the link to the vid where i worked on un ban. I sent it to those who were contributing to help. I look back through your posts, and I see clever comments, but I dont see you passing any useful info. Im not knocking you, but when you start contributing, i will contribute to you. Around here, trust is earned, not given as a welcome to the site gift.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 00:54   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post
2 is not considered many. you first asked me for the link to the vid where i worked on un ban. I sent it to those who were contributing to help. I look back through your posts, and I see clever comments, but I dont see you passing any useful info. Im not knocking you, but when you start contributing, i will contribute to you. Around here, trust is earned, not given as a welcome to the site gift.
U want something windjammer? Give something in return. Jon has helped me with what he knows because I help him with what I know. U have something? tell us we'll give u what we have...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 00:59   #25

I have never had any issues with jon in fact he has helped me a great deal he is a sharer but at the same token you also have to be prepared to put some effort into it as well

far to many want and not give and alot are glory seekers who want pms but never come up with solid proof of anything i have to admit i'm not that great with programming but i don't expect a hand out a hint yes and then i'll try to understand it myself lucky there are enough ppl here who do have the ability and are willing to share info
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 01:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by damenace23 View Post
U want something windjammer? Give something in return. Jon has helped me with what he knows because I help him with what I know. U have something? tell us we'll give u what we have...
Why don't you start and tell him what you know, then he can tell you what he knows
Old 02/17/2013, 01:17   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathor View Post
Why don't you start and tell him what you know, then he can tell you what he knows
Ill take him (or anyone else) up on that offer! Name change, level jump, mine repair... who wants to swap?
Old 02/17/2013, 01:39   #28

How about for people like me who has very limited programming knowledge? how can i contribute?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/17/2013, 01:43   #29

i'll swap my ibanez jon lol it's a pitty your teamviewer wasn't working yeturday as i did want to learn something lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 01:45   #30

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal_Mint View Post
How about for people like me who has very limited programming knowledge? how can i contribute?
You have taken the first huge step, you came here asking how to help. Even if you dont know much, the one thing you DO know may be enough to swap someone who knows something else. Then you know 2 things, and before you know it, you are an 'elite'. Just keep your head up man, you are off to an excellent start.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread