The save loader doesn't work
I bought your hack with real money before you set the max amount of gems to 50k and I got lots of gems and bought food / gold ... and when I wanted to level my dragons to level 30 my gems were 50k, I tried to save the old gems with save loader but I didn't work
My id => 100002564581683
Can you help me please?
The save loader doesn't work
I bought your hack with real money before you set the max amount of gems to 50k and I got lots of gems and bought food / gold ... and when I wanted to level my dragons to level 30 my gems were 50k, I tried to save the old gems with save loader but I didn't work
My id => 100002564581683
Can you help me please?
sir benoit, please give me more gems like around a hundred thousand please
i only got 50,000
This a anti ban Security
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhsorryhp
i'm from japan, i don't have credit card and in japan i can't pay with paygold but I can ask my friend in Vietnam made via paygold payment for me?so I bought the code in Vietnam but use in Japanese right?What error happens? and i just want to hack gems that cost cheaper?
I think you need select the country before, or try loggin to your account on your friends pc
[quote=CruzMeynard;21274685]
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934
This is a bug of allopass give me the code and your facebook id
Facebook ID:100001182736043
Allopass code that i am complaining about:X57677A4
This is a free code it been used
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick.almer
The save loader doesn't work
I bought your hack with real money before you set the max amount of gems to 50k and I got lots of gems and bought food / gold ... and when I wanted to level my dragons to level 30 my gems were 50k, I tried to save the old gems with save loader but I didn't work
My id => 100002564581683
Can you help me please?
Do you had use the save named Profile and after the same named Map ?
I think you need select the country before, or try loggin to your account on your friends pc
[quote=CruzMeynard;21274685]
This is a free code it been used
Benoit no it cannot be >.<! I bought it! Fu!@#%!@# i just waste my mone
i have $70 on paypal. but my paypal accout is limited :'( . i have $20 Payout Pending in ******* .... but i don't have active paypal ... please add ipay for your payment ...
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
[Request] Dragon city hack gems 01/10/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies i have try my best, but i don't find any cheat that work to hack gems dragoncity. Can anybody send PM to me? please, i already post this in Request thread, but nothing i get :mad:
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar
[[REQUEST]] DRAGON CITY GEMS HACK 10/28/2012 - Facebook - 26 Replies WHO Can tell me a gems hack for dragon city? please tell me. :D :o
My FB ACCOUNT