Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dream World On FaceBook Tips And Tricks :)

Discussion on Dream World On FaceBook Tips And Tricks :) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dream World On FaceBook Tips And Tricks :)

Only Thing I have found for dream world on facebook is if somebody posts free crystals instead of clicking claim now right click on claim now then click copy link location then paste the link location in the url erase the color of the crystal then put in the color you want to recieve

example : http:// apps.facebook.com/dream_world /?sid=1239768&refpid=csclick&crystalp=yellow

erase yellow and put in green red blue or yellow
and it will give you that disired crystal but only if it hasn't been claimed yet so you need a lot of friend that share crystals to get these extra crystals but thats the only thing i know of besides
auto mouse clicker which can be found here

hope this helps yuh

also this site has programs to solve all puzzle boxes and chests

Closed Thread

Tags
browser game, cheat, dream world, facebook