Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

war commander Buliding hack!! :)

Discussion on war commander Buliding hack!! :) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2012, 15:31   #16

elite*gold: 125
If i search for example for 15000000 i get a lot of values, but i cant change 1 of them
Old 12/09/2012, 03:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
aaaarghhhh!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickro1 View Post
not working for cc or i miss somethinbg here
lol. you guys are killing me. search for metal in BINARY. Buildings, platforms, CC... use BINARY. Scan for metal, (easier on high level stuff, that is true) and go from there. im not going to hold your hand here, but BINARY is in the box below exact value in the 4 byte box, just look up at the top. it is a LOT slower than 4 byte. I dont recall who mentioned the ^3 address, but they are exactly right. Binary, scan for metal, change ^3 addresses only. good luck. I dont play the game anymore but i still know a lot.
Old 12/09/2012, 08:41   #18

elite*gold: 0
THis methods get patched .................. no more .!!!!!!!!!11111
Closed Thread